Windows 10: installing windows 10 on MacBook

Discus and support installing windows 10 on MacBook in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased windows10 from a company called Lizengo Great Britain and cannot seem to load it on my MacBook. Is the problem that I didn't purchase it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by samuelr3, Sep 28, 2019.

1. samuelr3 Win User

installing windows 10 on MacBook

I purchased windows10 from a company called Lizengo Great Britain and cannot seem to load it on my MacBook. Is the problem that I didn't purchase it from Microsoft?

:)

samuelr3, Sep 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 28, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. installing windows 10 on MacBook - Similar Threads - installing MacBook

2. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro: Windows 10 is impossible to install inside the Installer/Setup because the display resolution is in a weird state with display content not being visible or being dirtorted. im not even able to click ‘next‘. Its just on my MacBook Pro, not on any other computer. what should I...
  3. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro: Windows 10 is impossible to install inside the Installer/Setup because the display resolution is in a weird state with display content not being visible or being dirtorted. im not even able to click ‘next‘. Its just on my MacBook Pro, not on any other computer. what should I...
  4. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I have MacBook Pro M2 and parallels desktop.. Windows 11 automatically installed and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have MacBook Pro M2 and parallels desktop.. Windows 11 automatically installed and I...: I have MacBook Pro M2 and parallels desktop.. Windows 11 automatically installed and I bought a registration key windows 11 home but it does not work....
  6. I have MacBook Pro M2 and parallels desktop.. Windows 11 automatically installed and I...

I have MacBook Pro M2 and parallels desktop.. Windows 11 automatically installed and I...: I have MacBook Pro M2 and parallels desktop.. Windows 11 automatically installed and I bought a registration key windows 11 home but it does not work....
  7. macbook air m2 install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    macbook air m2 install issues: ok so ive pulled the trigger on purchasing the parallels 19 for the silicon m2 macbook air, ive entered the registration key and it installed but i KEEP GETTING A POP UP TELLING ME THAT WINDOWS 11 IS NOT ACTIVATED??? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?...
  8. macbook air m2 install issues

macbook air m2 install issues: ok so ive pulled the trigger on purchasing the parallels 19 for the silicon m2 macbook air, ive entered the registration key and it installed but i KEEP GETTING A POP UP TELLING ME THAT WINDOWS 11 IS NOT ACTIVATED??? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?...
  9. Hi i am facing problem with my macbook air, installed wimdows 10 and got stuck on windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i am facing problem with my macbook air, installed wimdows 10 and got stuck on windows...: Hi i am facing problem with my macbook air 2012 model, installed wimdows 10 and got stuck on windows logo, its keep on restarting. I need help here. Please help me....
  10. Hi i am facing problem with my macbook air, installed wimdows 10 and got stuck on windows...

Hi i am facing problem with my macbook air, installed wimdows 10 and got stuck on windows...: Hi i am facing problem with my macbook air 2012 model, installed wimdows 10 and got stuck on windows logo, its keep on restarting. I need help here. Please help me....