Windows 10: installing windows 10 on MacBook

Discus and support installing windows 10 on MacBook in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased windows10 from a company called Lizengo Great Britain and cannot seem to load it on my MacBook. Is the problem that I didn't purchase it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by samuelr3, Sep 28, 2019.

1. samuelr3 Win User

installing windows 10 on MacBook

I purchased windows10 from a company called Lizengo Great Britain and cannot seem to load it on my MacBook. Is the problem that I didn't purchase it from Microsoft?

:)

samuelr3, Sep 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 28, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. installing windows 10 on MacBook - Similar Threads - installing MacBook

2. install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air: Hi all, My MacBook Air is mid 2013 (6,1). I upgrade the OS to 10.14.6 and then tried to install a Windows 10 through the book camp assistant. After several steps until EFI started, it kept on restarting and could not continue the installation. The stop code is "critical...
  3. bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air

bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air: I have windows 10 iso disc image, it is not installed in my MacBook Air always says bootcamp installation failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-installation-failed-in-macbook-air/905399a2-845b-4467-a91a-3d926ca07b31
  4. Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air

Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air: Hi, I understand from Internet that MacBook users can able to download windows 10 FREE from Microsoft website (previously no license being purchased), is that true? if so, could you please advice how it can be done??...
  5. When install win10 (1809) on MacBook Pro (Version2019), encounter an error which is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When install win10 (1809) on MacBook Pro (Version2019), encounter an error which is...: When installing Windows 10 on the MacBook Pro, it is installed normally through the conversion assistant called “Boot Camp”. When win10 is installed successfully, all the drivers that come with the Boot Camp 6.1 are installed according to the prompts. But device manager of...
  6. Used bootcamp to install windows to play Fortite on my Macbook pro 2018 15" touchbar chat...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used bootcamp to install windows to play Fortite on my Macbook pro 2018 15" touchbar chat...: When in a lobby people say my mic is extremely loud, distorted and clipping. Is anyone familiar with how to fix this audio issue?? Thanks!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/used-bootcamp-to-install-windows-to-play-fortite/9adc66eb-e705-46ea-a8d4-2be51bc6898d
  7. No Audio on Installing Windows 10 on my MacBook pro!

No Audio on Installing Windows 10 on my MacBook pro!: Hi everyone, Greeting to all of you. I recently installed Windows 10 on my Macbook pro (Mid 2012 version) and everything works fine except the Audio. Basically as far as my limited knowledge goes in this, when you install a Windows 10 on your Mac using BootCamp (BC), it...
  8. Can I install windows on a MacBook?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I install windows on a MacBook?: I would like to know if I can install windows 10 on a MacBook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-windows-on-a-macbook/1f589106-55ac-43bb-9a60-78d5d373d03b"
  9. Black Screen after install windows 10 1809 on Macbook Air (mid 2012)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after install windows 10 1809 on Macbook Air (mid 2012): I installed windows 10 1809 on my MacBook air (mid 2012) without bootcamp. It showed black screen during account setup and didn't get back. Any known issue with MacBook air (mid 2012)?...
  10. "No Audio Output Device is installed" on Windows partition on Macbook

"No Audio Output Device is installed" on Windows partition on Macbook: Hi all, I've had this problem for quite a while now. When I hover my mouse over the sound icon in the bottom right corner of the screen, it says "No Audio Output Device is installed" and I can't play any sound on Windows even though I can play sound perfectly in the mac OS. I...