Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 on New Drive

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 on New Drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I recently bought a new ssd and I wanted to change windows from my old hard drive to this new one but my old drive has a lot of games and movies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alvaroloco107, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Installing Windows 10 on New Drive

Hello I recently bought a new ssd and I wanted to change windows from my old hard drive to this new one but my old drive has a lot of games and movies installed and I don’t want to reinstall them all over again is it possible to keep my stuff on my old hard drive and change windows to this new hard drive?

:)

Alvaroloco107, Aug 10, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 10, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 10, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New Drive

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 on New Drive

1. Installing Windows 10 on New Drive - Similar Threads - Installing Drive

2. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  3. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  4. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  6. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  7. how to install a windows 11 onto a flash drive to download on another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install a windows 11 onto a flash drive to download on another computer: i want to install windows 11 on my old computer that crashed its a acer a5 will it be compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-windows-11-onto-a-flash-drive-to/9fe2d056-8501-4d39-bdf7-cf27cfcfacfa
  8. how to install a windows 11 onto a flash drive to download on another computer

how to install a windows 11 onto a flash drive to download on another computer: i want to install windows 11 on my old computer that crashed its a acer a5 will it be compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-windows-11-onto-a-flash-drive-to/9fe2d056-8501-4d39-bdf7-cf27cfcfacfa
  9. Can I run another older Windows Install from a USB coonnected hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I run another older Windows Install from a USB coonnected hard drive?: I have a new PC and salavaged my old hard drive, have put it in a new case and it connects now externally via USB.Is there any way I can run the Windows install on that drive seperately on my new PC?...
  10. Can I run another older Windows Install from a USB coonnected hard drive?

Can I run another older Windows Install from a USB coonnected hard drive?: I have a new PC and salavaged my old hard drive, have put it in a new case and it connects now externally via USB.Is there any way I can run the Windows install on that drive seperately on my new PC?...