Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 on two different drives on the same computer

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 on two different drives on the same computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; To confirm powering up one hard drive with W10 on it, shutting down that hard drive and powering up another hard drive with the same W10 installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Frank 409, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Frank 409 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on two different drives on the same computer

To confirm powering up one hard drive with W10 on it, shutting down that hard drive and powering up another hard drive with the same W10 installation disk on the same computer will not work? So there is no way to use two hard drives, powering them up separately, using the hard drives separately on the same computer with the same W10 installation media? What if an initial hard drive with W10 fails, the drive cannot no longer be accessed, so you install a new hard drive and try to install the same W10 to that hard drive, this will not be accepted and the new hard drive with the same W10 installation will not work? So once you install W10 on one hard drive you can never install the same W10 on another hard drive?

Frank C.

:)

Frank 409, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 15, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Installing Windows 10 on two different drives on the same computer

little cat, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 on two different drives on the same computer

1. Installing Windows 10 on two different drives on the same computer - Similar Threads - Installing different drives

2. How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time: Hi, I need to find a way to play a track and a metronome through mine and my friends bluetooth headphones and at the exact same time, a backing track to the song is played through the speaker through the aux cable. I am trying to find a way to do the synchronisation through...
  3. Using two Windows 10 on the same computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using two Windows 10 on the same computer: Hello, I have an SSD and an HDD both have a Windows 10 in them. For a whilelike five months I was using both of the Windows without any problem, but now when I connect both of the disks to the computer, it boots from SSD but opens very slow or doesn't open. When the computer...
  4. Same computers, different updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same computers, different updates?: I have two identical laptops running Windows 10 Pro. Both have Windows update set to defer feature and quality updates for 30 days. Both were updated to version 1909 a few weeks ago. Yesterday, both had an update labelled "2019-12 Cumulative update for .NET framework 3.5 and...
  5. Different Passwords for Two Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Passwords for Two Computers: I recently changed the password to my Microsoft Account, which I use to sign into my desktop computer. I have it set to sync across all devices. However, whenever I log into my laptop computer, I need to put in the old password. Yet, it shows I'm signed into my Microsoft...
  6. How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer: I have a PS3 controller that I want to use on my computer with Bluetooth and the software SCP Toolkit but to install the Bluetooth driver, it would have to change the frequency or something of my internal Bluetooth adapter and it wouldn't work with my other devices. So one...
  7. Dual Boot Two Windows 10 Two Different Drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot Two Windows 10 Two Different Drives: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 (1803) on a HDD (in a laptop). I used the Windows 10 Media-Creation Tool (running from this HDD) to create a bootable installation-USB. I just installed a PCIe SSD, booted from the USB, and tried to install Windows 10 (1903) onto the SSD. The...
  8. Win 10 install on two different drives with same Win key in same computer?

Win 10 install on two different drives with same Win key in same computer?: I have a Win 10 computer (legal upgrade from Win 7) that gives me terrible problems booting up, re-starting, or shutting down. I would repair the install but I'd lose all/many of my other programs. So what I want to do is have a fresh Windows 10 bare install on a second...
  9. Two computers on the same network see different amount of networked pc's...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two computers on the same network see different amount of networked pc's...: I have two computers in my office. My desktop and a laptop that goes home with me every night. When at work I connect my laptop to our offices hard wired workgroup of pc's, and I also have it connected to wifi so that I can get online as well. Most of our hardwired, networked...
  10. Install Win 10 on two hard disks, same computer

Install Win 10 on two hard disks, same computer: Good day everyone The reason why I want to install Windows 10 on each of my two hard disks is because the Win 10 on my first disk is for my job, where I need to install software provided by my employer. The second Wind 10 on my second hard disk is for my personal use, where...