Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 onto my PC

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 onto my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unable to install Windows 10 onto my PC from Windows 7 Home Premium. It freezes. The error message is 0xC1900101-04400D Failed in second boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PoppyMR, Jan 17, 2020.

1. PoppyMR Win User

Installing Windows 10 onto my PC

I am unable to install Windows 10 onto my PC from Windows 7 Home Premium. It freezes.

The error message is 0xC1900101-04400D

Failed in second boot with an error during Migrate_Data operation

:)

PoppyMR, Jan 17, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 17, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Installing Windows 10 onto my PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 onto my PC

1. Installing Windows 10 onto my PC - Similar Threads - Installing onto

2. Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc: I get to the windows setup screen where I select the language and then the screen freeze and im not able to use the keyboard or mouse at all. Updated the bios and tried windows 10 and 11 and same problem with both...
  3. Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc: I get to the windows setup screen where I select the language and then the screen freeze and im not able to use the keyboard or mouse at all. Updated the bios and tried windows 10 and 11 and same problem with both...
  4. Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.: I encountered this problem when trying to Clean-Install Windows 11 to my Dell Latitude 7430 laptop today, please see all three attached pictures. From what I can gather from google it looks like it could have something to do with the "Boot Sequence" or "Boot Mode" of the...
  6. "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.

"MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.: I encountered this problem when trying to Clean-Install Windows 11 to my Dell Latitude 7430 laptop today, please see all three attached pictures. From what I can gather from google it looks like it could have something to do with the "Boot Sequence" or "Boot Mode" of the...
  7. Can I install Windows 11 pro onto a laptop not yet activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install Windows 11 pro onto a laptop not yet activated?: My son received a laptop and while he was setting it up he had gotten an error message saying that the key code had already been used. Now I am wanting to buy a program so that he is able to use the laptop. Not actually sure where to start. Any suggestions?...
  8. Can I install Windows 11 pro onto a laptop not yet activated?

Can I install Windows 11 pro onto a laptop not yet activated?: My son received a laptop and while he was setting it up he had gotten an error message saying that the key code had already been used. Now I am wanting to buy a program so that he is able to use the laptop. Not actually sure where to start. Any suggestions?...
  9. Installing Classic Paint onto Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Classic Paint onto Windows 11: I would like to install the Windows 10 Classic Paint onto my new Windows 11 computer.Any suggestions, help, or comments? I looked for answers to my question, but did not see anything. If there are answers to this question already, maybe someone could direct me to the correct...
  10. Installing Classic Paint onto Windows 11

Installing Classic Paint onto Windows 11: I would like to install the Windows 10 Classic Paint onto my new Windows 11 computer.Any suggestions, help, or comments? I looked for answers to my question, but did not see anything. If there are answers to this question already, maybe someone could direct me to the correct...