Windows 10: Installing windows 10 onto newly built pc!!

Discus and support Installing windows 10 onto newly built pc!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently have built a pc and i accidentally bought a disc which i cannot put into my pc, so im wondering how i can install the windows 10 without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amy234, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Amy234 Win User

Installing windows 10 onto newly built pc!!

I recently have built a pc and i accidentally bought a disc which i cannot put into my pc, so im wondering how i can install the windows 10 without the disc?

:)

Amy234, Nov 27, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 27, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Macbeth Win User

Macbeth, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Installing windows 10 onto newly built pc!! - Similar Threads - Installing onto newly

2. Windows 10 install from USB into newly built PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install from USB into newly built PC: I recently finished building my PC and everything is running fine, when I turn it on it automatically opens up to the bios even when I have my USB in that has windows 10 downloaded onto it. All parts of the PC are coming up in the bios and everything seems like it should be...
  3. Windows 10 install from USB into newly built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 install from USB into newly built PC: I recently finished building my PC and everything is running fine, when I turn it on it automatically opens up to the bios even when I have my USB in that has windows 10 downloaded onto it. All parts of the PC are coming up in the bios and everything seems like it should be...
  4. Windows 10 install from USB into newly built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trouble installing windows 10 on newly built pc

Trouble installing windows 10 on newly built pc: I was trying to use my schools free windows 10 education edition. I think I used the wrong product key though. When it asks me to sign in it won't let me use my personal account. When I sign in with my school account it says, "Your organization doesn't allow users to set up...
  6. Newly built PC won't install Windows 10

Newly built PC won't install Windows 10: System: Gigabyte Z370 D3P 1151300 series Intel I5-9600 3.7ghz 6 core processor 1151 300 series G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB 4 x 8GB 288-Pin GAMEMAX RGB-850W I am using a USB from microsoft, I get to picking either 64-bit or the 32-bit install, afterwards it...
  7. Window 10 installation on newly built PC

Window 10 installation on newly built PC: Hello, so i have recently built a pc and im trying to install window 10. Once im on the installation part it restarts the pc and it ask me to basically do it all over again....
  8. newly built pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  9. installing win 10 on a newly built pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installing win 10 on a newly built pc: yo okay so i recently built my first ever pc so if you start talking all technical and **** i wont understand anything you say but the problem is that when i try to install win 10 using a usb flash drive i get the error that no drives are detected, and i do not mean my usb is...
  10. Windows 10 installation on a newly built PC

Windows 10 installation on a newly built PC: I just finished building a new PC and all was working fine for a while until I went to install the OS. I used a USB that I put the ISO file on and when I turned on the computer, I received a bunch of error messages. First was error 0xc0000221, then 0xc0000098, then...