Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 Pro on a different PC using a DVD with installation media on it

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 Pro on a different PC using a DVD with installation media on it in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have a question about activating Windows 10 using Installation Media that has been created on a DVD/CD. I'm currently using a fully licensed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RivalzFB, Feb 9, 2020.

1. RivalzFB Win User

Installing Windows 10 Pro on a different PC using a DVD with installation media on it

Hi, I have a question about activating Windows 10 using Installation Media that has been created on a DVD/CD.

I'm currently using a fully licensed version of Windows 10 Pro. If I was to create an .iso file using the Installation Media Tool, place the file onto a DVD and then insert the DVD into my brand new PC, would it request the Windows 10 activation key for Windows to be activated?

:)

RivalzFB, Feb 9, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Feb 9, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 9, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 Pro on a different PC using a DVD with installation media on it

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Installing Windows 10 Pro on a different PC using a DVD with installation media on it - Similar Threads - Installing Pro different

2. Windows 10 Pro Installation Media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Installation Media: I downloaded the media creation tool from the Microsoft website. i checked and saw that there was no option for a pro installation media. I have a windows 10 pro license linked to my Microsoft account but I don't have a product key. Will windows 10 activate to windows pro or...
  3. WINDOW 10 PRO DVD INSTALLATIONS

WINDOW 10 PRO DVD INSTALLATIONS: HOW DO TOU INSTALLED WITH A DVD . MY MICROSOFT CORRUPT MY COMPUTER I HAD TO DO A MEDIA CREATION IT WAS HOME BUT I HAD WINDOW PRO I BROUGHT . NOW WHENI PUT THE DVD IN IT SAY FAIL WHEN I GO TO ACTIVATE KEYS IT WRONG KEY .MY WINDOW PRO WAS BROUGHT NEW FOR I USER HELP...
  4. Install DVD games on the PC (WINDOWS 10?

Install DVD games on the PC (WINDOWS 10?: Hi, I wanted to install LS 19 on my PC. I've heard that Windows 10 doesn't support DVD drives and you have to buy the first one. But I am a student and I am happy that I can buy LS 19. Now I wanted to ask can you install the games from the DVD anyway or do I have to buy...
  5. Clean installation of Windows 10 using installation media

Clean installation of Windows 10 using installation media: Greetings. I am attempting to do a clean install of Windows 10 using the instructions found at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4000735/windows-10-reinstall . I was able to successfully create the installation media on a USB thumb drive. However, when I performed...
  6. Clean install issue of 'windows 10 pro edu' using installation media tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean install issue of 'windows 10 pro edu' using installation media tool: I want to clean install windows 10 using creation tool but the problem is that 'pro edu' edition of windows 10 is not an option to select. I have digital licensed window. Would installing windows 10 edu only edition be digitally activated?...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Installation Media

Windows 10 Pro Installation Media: I recently purchased an OptiPlex 3070 tower that came with Windows 10 Pro. Last week, I had to reinstall the OS. However, when doing so, I forgot to update my flash drive that had Windows 10 installation media on it. Now, my new tower has Version 1903 on it. How can I...
  8. Installed windows 10 Media DVD power player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed windows 10 Media DVD power player: I just want to be able to use the installed DVD player when I need it! And to enable Blueray if is instlled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-windows-10-media-dvd-power-player/0e6a90e2-35e9-4278-ab59-20c2a335df32
  9. Installing Windows10 over the top of Windows8.1 with a “Windows 10 installation media” DVD...

Installing Windows10 over the top of Windows8.1 with a “Windows 10 installation media” DVD...: Hello, I was having major problems with my laptop running Windows10. A “clean install” of Win10 (all partitions deleted) using “Windows 10 installation media” DVD failed in that the function keys, wifi, etc. were still not working. On 17/6/2019 I made a "clean...
  10. Language selection issue for installing “Windows 10 installation media” DVD (created using...

Language selection issue for installing “Windows 10 installation media” DVD (created using...: Re: Language selection issue for installing “Windows 10 installation media” DVD (created using “Media Creation Tool”) Hello, Due to major stalling, instability and hanging of my laptop, I have made a “Windows 10 installation media” DVD using “Media Creation Tool” from the...