Windows 10: Installing windows 10 Pro on a windows 7 Pro Machine

Discus and support Installing windows 10 Pro on a windows 7 Pro Machine in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to upgrade to windows 10 Pro, Every time I try to install it gets to the end and errors out and I get the following: 0x800707E7 0x3000D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dangtang1, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Dangtang1 Win User

Installing windows 10 Pro on a windows 7 Pro Machine

I am trying to upgrade to windows 10 Pro, Every time I try to install it gets to the end and errors out and I get the following: 0x800707E7 0x3000D First Boot Phase error during migrate data

:)

Dangtang1, Jun 11, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jun 11, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Installing windows 10 Pro on a windows 7 Pro Machine - Similar Threads - Installing Pro Pro

2. Move win 7 pro virtual machine to windows 10 pro easily?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Move win 7 pro virtual machine to windows 10 pro easily?: Windows Ver 1909 (OS build 18363.1082) I created a Windows XP virtual machine in Windows 7 Pro a number of years ago to run an older version of a very expensive statistical program. It worked beautifully. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and need to create a Windows XP...
  3. Windows 7 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: I recently used the msi tool to update a windows 7 pro machine to windows 10 pro. It appears to have a activated the install just fine and is working? Is this install legal?...
  4. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: Do I need to have an IT professional on site to make the transition from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-pro-to-windows-10-pro/d7e82d4b-0ac6-4fb5-afd7-b5bbb133a7d7
  5. Clean Install 10 On 7 Pro Machine

Clean Install 10 On 7 Pro Machine: Hi- New here, but was a member on Seven Forums for years... I've a couple of questions regarding a clean Windows 10 (1909) install on a Windows 7 Pro based machine. I'm going to leave W7 on the SSD that it's on now, but remove SSD and install a new one for Windows 10....
  6. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Stuck

Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Stuck: I am currently upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro on my main video editing system. Upon first forced restart, the “shutting down” screen has been going on for over an hour. Is this normal? How long should I expect this to last? Please advise. -Michael...
  7. Upgrade or new install - windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro

Upgrade or new install - windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro: I have several work computers that have windows 7 pro. Should I do a full version install or just upgrade? They are mainly used for our electronic medical records that we access through a vpn. I'm trying to go the cheaper route however I don't want to regret it down the...
  8. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 pro

Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 pro: I have 8 PC's / laptops which need to be upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. Is there a specific Windows 10 Pro I need to purchase for the upgrade. There are numerous cost variances across online resellers. Will they all work or do I need specifics?? The cost...
  9. Install Windows 7 Pro

Install Windows 7 Pro: Hello, I bought a new ASUS laptop running with Windows 8.1 (64bit), had upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. How I can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7 with the same licence, although my laptop never running windows 7. Regards, Abdelhak...
  10. Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro

Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro: I have a Dell computer with windows 7 pro. It came with a license for windows 10 pro can I upgrade from your web site and not lose all the programs and get the latest version? I have a disk but it says Clean install That came with the computer. To have to reload all the...