Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 Pro over Windows Enterprise. Will it affect my data?

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 Pro over Windows Enterprise. Will it affect my data? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 enterprise currently installed on my laptop. I am planning to purchase and install Windows 10 pro. Which files will be affected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jyotirmay Kumar Jha, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Installing Windows 10 Pro over Windows Enterprise. Will it affect my data?

Hi,

I have Windows 10 enterprise currently installed on my laptop. I am planning to purchase and install Windows 10 pro.

Which files will be affected by the installation? Will it affect my hard drive data? Should I do it? Will all my data be lost? These questions always revolve around my head.

I'd be glad to receive any sort of assist from your side.

Thanks,

Jyotirmay Kumar Jha.

:)

Jyotirmay Kumar Jha, Dec 6, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Installing Windows 10 Pro over Windows Enterprise. Will it affect my data?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 Pro over Windows Enterprise. Will it affect my data?

1. Installing Windows 10 Pro over Windows Enterprise. Will it affect my data? - Similar Threads - Installing Pro Enterprise

2. Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise: I built my own PC, originally installed Windows 10 Pro but my IT bf said that Enterprise is better. I already bought Pro license through Microsoft but I can't seem to find where can I buy to upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise key? I've been reading it's mostly used by...
  3. Install Options? Purchased Windows 10 Over Installed Windows 7 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Options? Purchased Windows 10 Over Installed Windows 7 Enterprise: Split from this thread.I purchased my old laptop discount from my employer. It has Windows 7 Enterprise; and I just purchased Windows 10 to install on it. How can I install on top of Windows 7 Enterprise??...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise To Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise To Pro: I have a computer that has an un-activated Windows 10 Enterprise. Seeing that it is not activated can I use a valid purchased Windows 10 Pro key and it will be Pro? I don't want to have to reinstall it and an activated Enterprise is far too much for what this person needs it...
  5. Install windows 10 home over enterprise without usb

Install windows 10 home over enterprise without usb: I recently upgraded my computer from home to enterprise, then enterprise started giving my computer performance issues so now i want to go back to home but the usb i used to install windows 10 enterprise has broke it was my only usb so now i cant install windows 10 home...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro: I had Windows 10 Pro installed, however I recently had to fully reset my PC and this ended up installed Enterprise and not Professional. I can't activate my Windows because the wrong type was installed and I can't find my key because it was injected into my motherboard by the...
  7. DNS fail-over for Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DNS fail-over for Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise: Have an issue where a "work from home" PC that uses IPsec loses connectivity to 1 internal site's DNS and Windows 10 refuses to use a secondary Ipsec sites DNS to allow DNS look-up's. I have 3 DNS servers configured in the DHCP server and windows does see all of them with...
  8. WIN10 Update to 1903 Tries to Install Enterprise over Pro

WIN10 Update to 1903 Tries to Install Enterprise over Pro: Hi, everyone. My first post. Short question: Why 1903 wants to turn my Pro install into an Enterprise install and then yell at me that my product key is invalid? And how do I fix it? The whole story, in case you can't sleep tonight, or don't want to back and forth asking me...
  9. Windows 10 pro to Enterprise

Windows 10 pro to Enterprise: Hello I have windows 7 professional. I did the the free upgrade to windows 10. I have HD images of both, so can switch between them. Apparently this ifs fine but cannot run both at once. I am thinking of upgrading my windows 10 professional to enterprise. The reason is...
  10. Anyone ever installed Windows 10 enterprise over 10 professional?

Anyone ever installed Windows 10 enterprise over 10 professional?: Do I need to do anything. Will all drivers for 10 professional work with the enterprise version? 39797