Windows 10: installing Windows 10 pro

Discus and support installing Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to install W10 pro on a 60GB SSD on small media Pc : AMD E45 UEFI- no legacy. it is a GPT disk used in the Pc for several years. but not in use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mr.Hansen, May 5, 2019.

1. Mr.Hansen Win User

installing Windows 10 pro

I want to install W10 pro on a 60GB SSD on small media Pc : AMD E45 UEFI- no legacy. it is a GPT disk used in the Pc for several years. but not in use for a long time. the W10 is expired.
    Ihave downloaded The ISO from MS on a DVD but the program stops after a little while with message : efi system partition is formatted ntfs - format the ntfs partition as FAT32 and start install again. (my translation from Norwegian) I do not understand what this means and where and how to do it?
    I took the disk out and mounted it on an other Pc (W10). it is not emty as I ecpected due to formatition by the installation program there is 450MB NTFS (OEM-partition)+100MB EFI-system partition+ 59GB NTFS primary partition. I want to format the entire disk, and keep the GPT, but I cant see how to do it. Is this the way to go?

:)

Mr.Hansen, May 5, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, May 5, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 5, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, May 5, 2019
Thema:

1. installing Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - installing pro

2. Win 11 Pro fresh install - TPM and Win 10 bitlocker drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Pro fresh install - TPM and Win 10 bitlocker drives: My old Win 10 Pro PC died so I'm doing a new build that will have a fresh install of Win 11 Pro.I have a boot NVMe drive to install Win 11 on and two HDDs that I encrypted with Bitlocker in the Win 10 machine. I will be using these HDDs in the Win 11 build.If I don't clear...
  3. Win 11 Pro fresh install - TPM and Win 10 bitlocker drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Pro fresh install - TPM and Win 10 bitlocker drives: My old Win 10 Pro PC died so I'm doing a new build that will have a fresh install of Win 11 Pro.I have a boot NVMe drive to install Win 11 on and two HDDs that I encrypted with Bitlocker in the Win 10 machine. I will be using these HDDs in the Win 11 build.If I don't clear...
  4. Windows 11 PRO - Activation Prompt Months after original install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PRO - Activation Prompt Months after original install?: I purchased a laptop and digitally downloaded Windows 10/11 PRO back in July 2023. Have been using it without issue until this past week and now I'm getting a prompt to "Activate Windows". Any clue what is going on? I do not have a key - it was digitally upgraded....
  5. Windows 11 PRO - Activation Prompt Months after original install?

Windows 11 PRO - Activation Prompt Months after original install?: I purchased a laptop and digitally downloaded Windows 10/11 PRO back in July 2023. Have been using it without issue until this past week and now I'm getting a prompt to "Activate Windows". Any clue what is going on? I do not have a key - it was digitally upgraded....
  6. Windows Fax and Scan is missing from my new Windows 11 Pro installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan is missing from my new Windows 11 Pro installation.: Windows Fax and Scan is missing from my new Windows 11 Pro installation.There is so much information on the internet but non of it is relevant to me, just like the one attached to my writing!It allways goes back to: Optional Features. OPTIONAL FEATURES IS NOT LISTED IN MY...
  7. Windows Fax and Scan is missing from my new Windows 11 Pro installation.

Windows Fax and Scan is missing from my new Windows 11 Pro installation.: Windows Fax and Scan is missing from my new Windows 11 Pro installation.There is so much information on the internet but non of it is relevant to me, just like the one attached to my writing!It allways goes back to: Optional Features. OPTIONAL FEATURES IS NOT LISTED IN MY...
  8. How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF: I am trying to update iTunes on my HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF but iTunes requires I install Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows. I can't find the "Optional Features" pack in the Apps>Settings menu.Is there another way to install this?...
  9. How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF

How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF: I am trying to update iTunes on my HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF but iTunes requires I install Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows. I can't find the "Optional Features" pack in the Apps>Settings menu.Is there another way to install this?...
  10. How do I install Media Feature Pack N for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on on HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF

in Windows 10 Customization