Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I Have a Lenovo Yoga 700-11isk and im trying to install windows after I have just Ubuntu 19.04 on it. I Get through to Install and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LucasG_808, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers

Hi Everyone,

I Have a Lenovo Yoga 700-11isk and im trying to install windows after I have just Ubuntu 19.04 on it. I Get through to Install and Language Keyboard and keyboard version and I get to the drviers page and it says "No device drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click OK."

I figured my Drivers are already there and I don't know what the problem is. Can anyone help?

:)

LucasG_808, Aug 9, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers

1. Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers - Similar Threads - Installing Problems Drivers

2. Problem with installing a Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with installing a Driver: So today I had a problem with my driver, I wanted to delete and reinstall the driver. Its the AMD 560X and when I used the AMD cleanup utility it deleted it which I wanted. But the problem came with reinstalling it. After rebooting, it showed the driver in the device manager...
  3. Problem with installing a Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with installing a Driver: So today I had a problem with my driver, I wanted to delete and reinstall the driver. Its the AMD 560X and when I used the AMD cleanup utility it deleted it which I wanted. But the problem came with reinstalling it. After rebooting, it showed the driver in the device manager...
  4. Problem with installing a Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problem installing drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing drivers: Windows 10 I recently changed my old hard drive and installed a SSD drive.I am trying to install my Brother printer drivers and I get the error "Failed to decompress archive". I am running it as an Administrator.I found a couple of posts online about this which suggested the...
  6. Driver problem after clean Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver problem after clean Windows 10 install: CI successfully install Windows 10 on a brand new SSD, all other drives disconnected. Desktop appears in one resolution and then blanks out after 10 seconds and goes into a higher resolution. No icons on main screen, many icons below do not work. Restart results in a blank...
  7. Problem with installing driver

Problem with installing driver: please help me I am using a hp laptop and its battery is bad so I use it while connected to the charger. The laptop at least one time goes to sleep when I turn on it. It was working fine for me but now on my laptop, last sleep, when I turn it on screen is stretched shown...
  8. Driver Installation Problems

Driver Installation Problems: My Samsung device used to connect to my windows 10 laptop before,but recently my device stopped showing up when connected and when I open the device manager,it shows an error on Samsung MTP driver. When I try to install or update the driver I get a "One of the installers for...
  9. Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers": I am using a USB flash drive to install the windows 10 pro final version. created it using the media creation tool provided by Microsoft, however when I boot using it and I begin the installation I have a problem. Right after clicking the "install" I get an error message. "A...
  10. Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home: Hello, I've been trying to download my SADES 7.1 Sound Effect Gaming Headset driver onto my laptop. The laptop is a HP Notebook originally designed running Windows 8.1 but recently upgraded to Windows 10 Home. Every time I attempt to download it I get a message saying it...