Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I Have a Lenovo Yoga 700-11isk and im trying to install windows after I have just Ubuntu 19.04 on it. I Get through to Install and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LucasG_808, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers

Hi Everyone,

I Have a Lenovo Yoga 700-11isk and im trying to install windows after I have just Ubuntu 19.04 on it. I Get through to Install and Language Keyboard and keyboard version and I get to the drviers page and it says "No device drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click OK."

I figured my Drivers are already there and I don't know what the problem is. Can anyone help?

:)

LucasG_808, Aug 9, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers

1. Installing Windows 10 Problems with Drivers - Similar Threads - Installing Problems Drivers

2. Windows Update and driver installation/update problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and driver installation/update problems: Note: I am on the Skip Ahead branch of WIP, but I'm quite sure my problem is in no way related to this. Greetings, I have recently found myself in quite an unfortunate situation: by (I admit) playing around a bit too much with Revo Uninstaller, I have probably ended up...
  3. Printer driver installing problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer driver installing problem: I'm trying to install Sharp AR-206 network printer. Driver will be found from Windows Update, but Windows won't install it . I just get notice "Printer driver not installed". [ATTACH] With my other computers (also Win10Pro) I don't have this problem. Is there any way to...
  4. Windows 10 Driver installation

Windows 10 Driver installation: Hi really need some help I had to wipe my teclast tbook 11 as Windows bricked and I have installed a fresh copy via USB all good. None of the devices work even wi fi do I downloaded the driver set unzipped it and its ready to go. On a video I watched the guy copy's all the...
  5. Windows 10 Driver installation

Windows 10 Driver installation: Hi really need some help I had to wipe my teclast tbook 11 as Windows bricked and I have installed a fresh copy via USB all good. None of the devices work even wi fi do I downloaded the driver set unzipped it and its ready to go. On a video I watched the guy copy's all the...
  6. Problems installing driver updates

Problems installing driver updates: Cannot install Intel Rapid Storage or Intel Management Engine components updates. Below is what happens when I try to install them. Any help greatly appreciated. Hope I have this in correct area. 114817
  7. Problems installing driver updates

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems installing driver updates: Cannot install Intel Rapid Storage or Intel Management Engine components updates. Below is what happens when I try to install them. Any help greatly appreciated. Hope I have this in correct area. 114817
  8. Driver Installation Problems

Driver Installation Problems: My Samsung device used to connect to my windows 10 laptop before,but recently my device stopped showing up when connected and when I open the device manager,it shows an error on Samsung MTP driver. When I try to install or update the driver I get a "One of the installers for...
  9. Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers"

Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers": I am using a USB flash drive to install the windows 10 pro final version. created it using the media creation tool provided by Microsoft, however when I boot using it and I begin the installation I have a problem. Right after clicking the "install" I get an error message. "A...
  10. Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem installing headset driver on Windows 10 Home: Hello, I've been trying to download my SADES 7.1 Sound Effect Gaming Headset driver onto my laptop. The laptop is a HP Notebook originally designed running Windows 8.1 but recently upgraded to Windows 10 Home. Every time I attempt to download it I get a message saying it...