Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 stuck at 0%

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 stuck at 0% in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; after i reset my computer to delete all third party installed program on my computer, it was installing the windows 10 and the thing is it was 1hr... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ZhyheimBathan, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Installing Windows 10 stuck at 0%

after i reset my computer to delete all third party installed program on my computer, it was installing the windows 10 and the thing is it was 1hr stuck at 0% ... also i reset my computer because there's a problem on my network adapter... i dont have my asus laptop box to see my license... how can i install my windows 10 with legit license

:)

ZhyheimBathan, Aug 2, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10, stuck at 0%

I'm installing Windows 10 for my mum. I followed all the steps and got to the installing screen where it says to not turn off the computer and that it will restart several times. It has been at 0% for over 3 hours now. Any suggestions?

MaryDellea, Aug 2, 2020
  3. DGeorge1 Win User
    KB3074678 stuck at 0%

Hi all,

Been trying trying to install updates for a few days now only to be stuck at 0%. Here's the list that I'm currently waiting on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441)

Waiting to install

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Waiting to install

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

Waiting to install

DGeorge1, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Installing Windows 10 stuck at 0%

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 stuck at 0%

1. Installing Windows 10 stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Installing stuck

2. Installing Windows 10 from USB, stuck on the spinning dots.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 10 from USB, stuck on the spinning dots.: Hi, just downloaded windows 10 onto a USB drive (32 GB), and it’s been about 30 minutes now and it’s still sitting here on a black screen with spinning dots. Hasn’t popped up with the installation window or anything yet. Is this normal? If not how do I fix it? Thanks....
  3. Can't install Windows updates error 0x80070005 - stuck on version 1804

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Windows updates error 0x80070005 - stuck on version 1804: Hiya, So I've had Windows update tell me for a good 2 months now that I've got a feature update to Windows 10, Update 1909, but each time I try to install it, it gives me the error 0x80070005 when it gets to 85%-ish. I've tried running Windows Update troubleshooter and it...
  4. Windows 10 - Factory Restore Blue Screened - Stuck in Windows Install Loop

Windows 10 - Factory Restore Blue Screened - Stuck in Windows Install Loop: Hey everyone, This is my first post here so let me know if I need to move this discussion elsewhere. I have a Surface Book (1st Gen) running Windows 10 64-bit. Every so often, I like to factory restore my computer since I keep all my files on OneDrive, its pretty easy to...
  5. Can’t boot into Windows 10 Installation Tool after uninstalling Ubuntu..then it gets stuck...

Can’t boot into Windows 10 Installation Tool after uninstalling Ubuntu..then it gets stuck...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dehyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3xsej/cant_boot_into_windows_10_installation_tool_after/
  6. My Windows 10 Laptop has 'Windows Installer' is stuck on 'Preparing to Install'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 Laptop has 'Windows Installer' is stuck on 'Preparing to Install': My Windows 10 Laptop has 'Windows Installer' is stuck on 'Preparing Install', I don't know what I did, it started from FormatFactory and I think I did 'OK' and said 'Error 1706. No valid source could be found for product FormatFactory. Windows Installer cannot continue.' and...
  7. XBOX 360 Controller stuck on blue question mark unknown device after manually installing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBOX 360 Controller stuck on blue question mark unknown device after manually installing...: Just like usual, the most common and needed piece of software, Windows operating system, but handled by bunch of **** ignorant scum could be the incompetent programmers, or piece of **** on higher rank, who always seem to overlook problems on their updates I have a working...
  8. Issues With Windows WSL stuck at installing for 24 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues With Windows WSL stuck at installing for 24 hours: Hi there, I recently attempted to start WSL but it seems to have gotten confused and it says its installing still. I started this at 0940 AM CST and today at 0940 AM its still at installing. I have multiple other issues as well with windows at this moment. Certain apps...
  9. Microsoft Store/Xbox app game installation stuck at 5% despite the game being fully...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store/Xbox app game installation stuck at 5% despite the game being fully...: Hi, I recently moved to a new PC and so had to redownload Halo MCC. After some initial difficulty I left the download to complete and found it the next morning stuck on 5%. However, the full game had been downloaded and installed and was playable. The bar on the xbox app...
  10. Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck: Hi, I've been experiencing some problems with the Microsoft store I purchase any app and it stays fine, but when I click the install button, I nothing happens and the whole store gets stuck. Not even one button is active, they don't even highlight up, just show a boundary...