Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 stuck at 0%

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 stuck at 0% in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; after i reset my computer to delete all third party installed program on my computer, it was installing the windows 10 and the thing is it was 1hr... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ZhyheimBathan, Aug 2, 2020 at 2:42 AM.

1. Installing Windows 10 stuck at 0%

after i reset my computer to delete all third party installed program on my computer, it was installing the windows 10 and the thing is it was 1hr stuck at 0% ... also i reset my computer because there's a problem on my network adapter... i dont have my asus laptop box to see my license... how can i install my windows 10 with legit license

:)

ZhyheimBathan, Aug 2, 2020 at 2:42 AM

2. Installing Windows 10, stuck at 0%

I'm installing Windows 10 for my mum. I followed all the steps and got to the installing screen where it says to not turn off the computer and that it will restart several times. It has been at 0% for over 3 hours now. Any suggestions?

3. DGeorge1 Win User
    KB3074678 stuck at 0%

Hi all,

Been trying trying to install updates for a few days now only to be stuck at 0%. Here's the list that I'm currently waiting on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441)

Waiting to install

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Waiting to install

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

Waiting to install

4. Installing Windows 10 stuck at 0%

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 2, 2020 at 2:43 AM
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 stuck at 0%

1. Installing Windows 10 stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Installing stuck

2. XBOX 360 Controller stuck on blue question mark unknown device after manually installing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBOX 360 Controller stuck on blue question mark unknown device after manually installing...: Just like usual, the most common and needed piece of software, Windows operating system, but handled by bunch of **** ignorant scum could be the incompetent programmers, or piece of **** on higher rank, who always seem to overlook problems on their updates I have a working...
  3. Issues With Windows WSL stuck at installing for 24 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues With Windows WSL stuck at installing for 24 hours: Hi there, I recently attempted to start WSL but it seems to have gotten confused and it says its installing still. I started this at 0940 AM CST and today at 0940 AM its still at installing. I have multiple other issues as well with windows at this moment. Certain apps...
  4. Microsoft Store/Xbox app game installation stuck at 5% despite the game being fully...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store/Xbox app game installation stuck at 5% despite the game being fully...: Hi, I recently moved to a new PC and so had to redownload Halo MCC. After some initial difficulty I left the download to complete and found it the next morning stuck on 5%. However, the full game had been downloaded and installed and was playable. The bar on the xbox app...
  5. Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck: Hi, I've been experiencing some problems with the Microsoft store I purchase any app and it stays fine, but when I click the install button, I nothing happens and the whole store gets stuck. Not even one button is active, they don't even highlight up, just show a boundary...
  6. Windows Update stuck at 0% downloading after Windows re-installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update stuck at 0% downloading after Windows re-installation: I had some issues with my Windows installation and I did an in-place re-installation. Now I notice that Windows Update reports "2020-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems (KB4565503)" as downloading, but the progress is stuck at 0%....
  7. Laptop stuck on installing windows 10 and keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on installing windows 10 and keeps restarting: I was resetting my pc and then I came across an error that told me to press OK to restart the computer and restart the installation process. I did that but then It appeared once again. And again. And again. But that wasn’t the problem. I watched this youtube video telling me...
  8. Windows 10 July-24-2020 update Installation is stuck at 23% for hours --Why ?

Windows 10 July-24-2020 update Installation is stuck at 23% for hours --Why ?: All was work GOOD until Win 10 did a restart for update today. Now it on 23 % for hour . Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-july-24-2020-update-installation-is/758339bb-4821-4c19-87a9-ac3ff9de6f4a
  9. Windows 10 Dev Insider build fails to install, stuck on Build 19640 that is expiring the...

Windows 10 Dev Insider build fails to install, stuck on Build 19640 that is expiring the...: At 85% the update restarts again my computer and then says failed, rolling back to previous installation. I cannot get off this dev build 19640 every time Windows starts it tells me it is expiring the end of July! Please help how can I fix this how do I find out what is...
  10. Installing Windows stucks at 88% after reset gets completed.

Installing Windows stucks at 88% after reset gets completed.: hi, I had a problem with my surface pro 4. After updating my cover keyboard driver, it doesn't work and shows blue screen and said there is a problem with this pc, so i decided to reset my surface and choosed keep my files. Now it's stucks at 88% when installing windows. What...