Windows 10: Installing windows 10 stuck in 57%

Discus and support Installing windows 10 stuck in 57% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I want to make in-place upgrade to fix some corrupted files... After downloading ISO from the windows setup tool I got this problem... and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MMMaliki, May 19, 2020.

1. MMMaliki Win User

Installing windows 10 stuck in 57%

Hello,

I want to make in-place upgrade to fix some corrupted files...

After downloading ISO from the windows setup tool I got this problem... and I had this when I use upgrade this PC option but that stuck on 87%...

What to do?

Thanks,

:)

MMMaliki, May 19, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 stuck on 57%

Hi Angel,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• Is the installation has further proceeded or still stuck on 57%?

• How are you trying to upgrade to Windows 10 using Windows 10 ISO or Windows update?
    Since it has been stuck on 57% more than 5 days, I would suggest you to restart the computer. Once you restart the computer it'll start with Windows 8. In-order to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8 first of all you need to update to Windows 8.1
    then only you will be eligible for free upgrade to Windows 10.

If you wish to upgrade to Windows 10 try to upgrade using Windows 10 ISO and check if it helps in resolving the issue. Download Windows 10 ISO and create media from the below link

Download Windows 10

Once you complete creating media. Insert the Windows installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.

Note: Do not perform clean and custom installation. If you do so, activation issue will occur.

Hoe this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 19, 2020
  3. Stops a 57% Windows 10 fresh install

Hello,

To effectively assist you, it would be great if you could provide us with the following information:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Has the installation gone further or just stuck at 57%?
    • How are you trying to update to Windows 10 using Windows 10 ISO or Windows update?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Noreen Mon, May 19, 2020
  4. Installing windows 10 stuck in 57%

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Installing windows 10 stuck in 57%

1. Installing windows 10 stuck in 57% - Similar Threads - Installing stuck 57%

2. Windows 10 update stuck at 57%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck at 57%: My copy of Windows 10 Home v1909 is saying the end of support is soon but when I press restart now it gets stuck at 57% for 1hr and 47min and then restarts and does not update...
  3. Update stuck at 57%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update stuck at 57%: Started the upedat and restart but it went to 5, 15 and then 57% it's stuck like this and it's not moving I don't know what to do????? PLS HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stuck-at-57/f532fb41-801c-4bbb-94c2-f4ec89bf816a
  4. windows 10 update stuck at configuring updates for windows 10 at 57%

windows 10 update stuck at configuring updates for windows 10 at 57%: it all started this morning when windows prompted me to update, i picked a time while i was doing school so it could update its been more than 2 hours and it still hasnt finished updating if it helps my C drive had only 7 gigs left i believe help??[IMG]...
  5. Configuring update for Windows 10 stuck at 57%

Configuring update for Windows 10 stuck at 57%: Hello. Some 1 hour ago, I restarted my computer for the Windows Update process to complete. But strangely, it has been stuck at 57% for some 40+ minutes. Further, my Windows updates itself regularly. So, it is not like I am running some months worth of updates. Also,...
  6. Windows 10 install stuck at 57% for over 8 hours, how to proceed reinstalling from USB drive?

Windows 10 install stuck at 57% for over 8 hours, how to proceed reinstalling from USB drive?: Hi, For several reasons, I decided to reinstall a fresh copy of Windows 10 on my laptop. I backed up all my files on external hard drives, made sure my copy of Windows 10 was activated and linked to my Microsoft account. I started the install before leaving for work last...
  7. Windows 10 install (upgrade) fails @ 57%

Windows 10 install (upgrade) fails @ 57%: I have tried various ways to cure this and 5 agents via the chat have also failed (each taking remote control of my PC) I was however totally unimpressed with their expertise, they all made attempts that I had made myself. I am running 1803 and the windows update tells me I...
  8. FF 57 crash

in Browsers and Email
    FF 57 crash: This is the second time FF57 has crashed unexpectedly and counldn't recover. FF had to do reset itself. I didn't expect this from a new and improved and overhauled FF. Well, a little but still very freaking annoying. 98517
  9. Firefox 57

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 57: I see that 57 is available. I have a laptop at 55 and a desktop at 56. But I'm unwilling to move up to 57 until I'm clear on one point ... My plugins/extensions all say "compatible with multi-process" ... except for one: ScrapBook X. Will that not work with FF 57 ?...
  10. Windows Defender Update Stuck at 57%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Defender Update Stuck at 57%: I'm on Win10 Build 10130 and have just noticed this problem for the first time. From the Updates window (https://i.imgur.com/R4DooGc.png) this update just sits at 57%. I can't cancel, restart or anything and there are multiple other updates that are in queue but won't begin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 installer stuck at 57%

2. windows update stuck on 57%