Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 under different region.

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 under different region. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, recently I discover that different regions have minor changes in funcionality and supported apps. I wanna ask if I breaking any agreements or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BorisKlčo, May 29, 2020.

1. Installing Windows 10 under different region.

Hello, recently I discover that different regions have minor changes in funcionality and supported apps.

I wanna ask if I breaking any agreements or law if I install windows under different region that I am supposed to. Or I can have some problems in functionality in future for example in payments details etc.

Thank you

:)

BorisKlčo, May 29, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 29, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Installing Windows 10 under different region.

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 under different region.

1. Installing Windows 10 under different region. - Similar Threads - Installing under different

2. Windows 10 install freezing and hanging at “select region” part.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 install freezing and hanging at “select region” part.: Pre install of windows 10 “copying files, installing files, installing updates, finishing up”Works perfectly fine without any lag, crashes, or hanging. But once i get into the actual setup of the OS, every time i move my mouse, and or click enter on my keyboard, it hangs,...
  3. Windows 10 install freezing and hanging at “select region” part.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 install freezing and hanging at “select region” part.: Pre install of windows 10 “copying files, installing files, installing updates, finishing up”Works perfectly fine without any lag, crashes, or hanging. But once i get into the actual setup of the OS, every time i move my mouse, and or click enter on my keyboard, it hangs,...
  4. Windows 10 install freezing and hanging at “select region” part.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Region Settings on Windows 10

in Cortana
    Region Settings on Windows 10: Hello, I have a question regarding Microsoft's region settings on Windows 10.Even if I am not living in the US, if I set my Region Settings to United States, will it be deemed illegal by Microsoft?Hope I was able to ask clearly. The reason why I ask this, is because when I...
  6. Different regional keyboard settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different regional keyboard settings: Hello,I have Windows 10 10 Pro Edition, version 20H2, OS build 19042.985, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0By default I have UK regional settings enabled. After enabling BitLocker I realised that during start up default keyboard settings are US, not UK. So...
  7. Windows 10 Ip adress in a different region.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Ip adress in a different region.: For some reason my pc ip adress changed to a country in europe, and it doesn't connect anymore to the internet. This started since the last update, and I'm sure its not my internet provider because in every other device connected to this network the ip adress shows up...
  8. Installing a different version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing a different version of windows 10: I currently have a Windows 10 Home from a USB and i wanted to get rid of the activate windows watermark. However, everything i tried doesn't work, cmd and a run.bat doesnt work. I decided just to reinstall Windows but instead Windows 10 Pro. Im only concerned if i try to...
  9. Installing different Windows 10 edition

Installing different Windows 10 edition: I have Windows 10 Pro N installed on my computer, i have not activated it because i don't have a licence key and i want to install either the Home or Pro edition, but when i'm trying to reinstall with the Media Creation Tool it just wants to install the Pro N version again....
  10. Instal Windows 10 in a different harddrive

Instal Windows 10 in a different harddrive: Hello I bought a computer with a HDD, and Windows 10 installed. I want to install a SSD in order to improve the performance of the computer. However, I don't have any DVD or Product Key of the OS. How can I install the same Windows 10 on the new drive? Thank you...