Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried to google about this but I can't really get any help regarding this. I thought it'd be better if I could have some advise about this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by storvy, Mar 11, 2016.

1. storvy Win User

Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan

I've tried to google about this but I can't really get any help regarding this. I thought it'd be better if I could have some advise about this.

Basically, I have to deploy Windows 10 Enterprise to many macbooks (different hdd space).

The problem I'm facing is the fact that each macbook on "El Capitan" will have to download the drivers and then proceed to install Windows 10.

Is there any way which I can bypass the downloading of the bootcamp drivers? Like in the previous OS versions, I'm able to use a dummy USB drive to "bypass" the need for bootcamp driver and then install it manually later.

Does anyone have any suggestion on what I can do?

Is there a tool which I can use to create the partition and also at the same time allows Boot Camp Assistant to recognize it as a Windows partition?

:)

storvy, Mar 11, 2016
  2. N4PST3R Win User

Macbook Windows 10 Drivers

Hi Guys,

I have MacBook Pro Mid 2009 and I have installed Windows 10 on it,

But when I wanted to install the drivers that I download from BootCamp Support on Mac OS X El Capitan

I get an ERROR that says That These Divers only support windows 7

because I have installed windows 10 by editing info.plist on my device on bootcamp source files

So what I can do to fix this problem

N4PST3R, Mar 11, 2016
  3. Drivers missing on a Macbook ?

So I´m trying to install Windows 10 on my Macbook Air (mid 2012) running El capitan. I dowloaded the 64bit iso from Windows and used Bootcamp and a 16gb USB. Everything went fine but when the computer restarts and I´m in the windows
    setup this comes up :

Load Driver

A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now.

Note: If the Windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step

Does anybody know who I can get it to work ?

I really want to use Windows 10 instead of El capitan but for know I will have to make it work until I can buy the Surface pro 4 or Surface book.

olafurkiljan, Mar 11, 2016
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan

1. Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan - Similar Threads - Installing via Bootcamp

2. The windows 10 that install via bootcamp in iMac, stuck in "choose an option"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The windows 10 that install via bootcamp in iMac, stuck in "choose an option": Hello, I have iMac late 2017 https://support.apple.com/kb/SP760?locale=en_US I install windows 10 which I downloaded from here via Bootcamp https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 everything is installing good and the windows even boot up for the...
  3. Windows 10 via Bootcamp No Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 via Bootcamp No Sound: I recently installed Windows 10 via Bootcamp onto my late-2012 21.5 inch iMac. I made sure the OS X side of things had been updated before doing so. Nearly everything has gone without a hitch except one major problem; there is no sound when using Windows 10! I checked to see...
  4. Installing Windows 10 on 2017 iMac via Bootcamp problems.

Installing Windows 10 on 2017 iMac via Bootcamp problems.: Hello. I am having problems with installing Windows 10 on my Apple 2017 iMac via Bootcamp. When I am in the Windows installation, after I have confirmed what version of Windows I want to install, I get a pop up that says: “Windows cannot locate the disc and partition...
  5. run windows from external hd in mid 2007 imac el capitan

in Windows 10 Customization
    run windows from external hd in mid 2007 imac el capitan: Hi, I am trying to run windows on a imac, mid 2007. I Have an external hd, used previously on a PC, that has Windows 10 installed. Is it posible to boot from that disk? How? Thanks...
  6. No wifi on Windows 10 on Mac after installing via bootcamp assistant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi on Windows 10 on Mac after installing via bootcamp assistant: I have installed windows using bootcamp assistant on my mac running off of an external ssd. Everything is working but I cannot connect to the internet via wifi. My wifi adapter is a Broadcom 802.11ac driver version 7.35.1868. I can detect all available wifi networks but...
  7. looking for osx yosemite or el capitan sound scheme

in Windows 10 Customization
    looking for osx yosemite or el capitan sound scheme: Hi i'm bored about windows 10 sounds i would like to customize the sound scheme i would like to customize with yosemite or el capitan cool sound scheme on the net i found only Transformation packs , i don't want them i want to customize only the sounds can you...
  8. Windows 10 Dual Boot With El Capitan.

Windows 10 Dual Boot With El Capitan.: I know this has probably been asked many times, but I am unable to find a proper guide on how to dual boot El Capitan alongside Windows 10. So here are the basics of my rig Windows 10 is already installed on my HDD via legacy boot. My specs as shown in Speccy: [img]...
  9. El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes

in Windows 10 News
    El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes: El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes - IT News from V3.co.uk 26482
  10. Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan: Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with running windows 10 through boot camp on mac os x? I currently am experiencing glitchy display images as well as not being able to use the search bar next to the windows start menu. 8036