Windows 10: installing windows 10 with out BSOD happing

Discus and support installing windows 10 with out BSOD happing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just started with the new build 10061 and was using 10041 before that. As I up dated my copy of 10041 to 10061 I ran into the blue screen of death... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by erniekirc1798, Apr 24, 2015.

1. installing windows 10 with out BSOD happing

I just started with the new build 10061 and was using 10041 before that. As I up dated my copy of 10041 to 10061 I ran into the blue screen of death and did not get to use it at until I did a format of that hard drive and got a copy of 10061 on disk and installed clean. Right now it is working. it's an hour since I installed 10061 and guess what it's back I need help ?

:)

erniekirc1798, Apr 24, 2015
  2. Oscar Lcg Win User

BSOD on Windows 10 with VIDEO_scheduler internal error

I was just using my pc running Windows 10, which was clean-installed, on my PC. Then default notification sound suddenly rings twice and the screen goes black, with only a mouse cursor on. Then the BSOD screen says VIDEO_scheduler internal error, this has
    been happed for about 5 times randomly.

Oscar Lcg, Apr 24, 2015
  3. BBlopp Win User
    Windows 10 built in Calculator uninstalls after I reinstall.

My built in Windows Calculator keeps uninstalling. I have not be able to find out why this is happing. Any help?

BBlopp, Apr 24, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

installing windows 10 with out BSOD happing

Boozad, Apr 25, 2015
  5. At this point when the BSOD takes over my pc I see one other thing the point of the mouse is not working. I reinstalled W10 formatting the hard drive also then tried to update the mouse driver and that just put me right into BSOD mode so that did not work

erniekirc1798, Apr 25, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    Have you managed to change your dump configuration?

Boozad, Apr 25, 2015
  7. usasma Win User
    There is only 10 gB of space used on your hard drive. Did Windows 10 finish installing, or did it fail the install.
    When I updated to build 10061, mine failed also. I rebooted and tried again and it worked for me - have you tried that?
    From what I can see, it appears that the installation did not complete.

These devices aren't installed:
    Please go to the Lenovo website and download/install all the available drivers from there. I believe that the Base System Device is a card reader, and the Not Available devices are Lenovo specific programs.

usasma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

installing windows 10 with out BSOD happing

1. installing windows 10 with out BSOD happing - Similar Threads - installing BSOD happing

2. BSOD after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after windows 10 install: Specs: Lenovo Y50-70 laptop, intel i7-4710HQ with intel hd 4600, nvidia gtx 860m and 16 GB ddr3 ram. Installed windows 10 and it automatically downloaded all the drivers including intel and nvidia. After 2 reboots the laptop felt slower and things would take ages to open,...
  3. Windows 10 BSODs while installing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 BSODs while installing.: Hi, I made a new PC roughly 6 days ago, I had Windows 10 running fine on it but ran into constant BSODs the second day of using it. The BSODs were: Irql Not Less Or Equal Memory Management System Service Exception Kernel Security Check Failure Driver Verifier Violation...
  4. Windows 10 new install BSOD's

Windows 10 new install BSOD's: I have been running into trouble with what I believe most likely is my drivers. I crash to a BSOD within an hour of playing a game generally around the loading screens. the BSOD's show different error although they all seem to be memory related like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...
  5. BSoD out of nowhere

BSoD out of nowhere: Was playing the Sims 4 and got a BSoD DESKTOP-E3C6UKV-Sun_10_15_2017_202724_11.zip 95521
  6. BSOD during Windows 10 installation

BSOD during Windows 10 installation: So I can't upgrade to windows 10. I keep getting a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys) error. Then I am stuck until my PC restarts a few times and rolls back to Windows 7 Pro. I am attaching the debug to see if anyone can help me figure out what is causing this...
  7. BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation

BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation: Just got a "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD on a fresh installation of Windows 10 (Version 1703 OS Build 15063.413) which is about five days old. At the time of the crash I was watching a YouTube video. Thanks 88551
  8. BSOD's on Windows 10 installation

BSOD's on Windows 10 installation: Hello, So I've got a laptop from a friend that had some issues with it. His laptop started giving blue screen errors only when playing CS:GO (other games worked fine). Then he updated his drivers and few days later his laptop would give BSOD at start up with this message:...
  9. BSOD After Windows 10 Install

BSOD After Windows 10 Install: Hello... I recently did a clean install of Windows 10. I've gotten a couple of BSOD occurrences. The most recent was a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. The previous one was different, but I don't recall the error message. Please let me know what you think. Thank you......
  10. Windows 10 Install : Monitor out of range

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install : Monitor out of range: Hey guys, I am trying to clean install windows 10. I already have windows 7 64 installed on my system. But when i try to boot from the USB Flash Drive the windows 10 logo shows up with the rotating dots and then the monitor displays the following message : "Out of range /...