Windows 10: installing windows 10 with out BSOD happing

Discus and support installing windows 10 with out BSOD happing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just started with the new build 10061 and was using 10041 before that. As I up dated my copy of 10041 to 10061 I ran into the blue screen of death... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by erniekirc1798, Apr 24, 2015.

1. installing windows 10 with out BSOD happing

I just started with the new build 10061 and was using 10041 before that. As I up dated my copy of 10041 to 10061 I ran into the blue screen of death and did not get to use it at until I did a format of that hard drive and got a copy of 10061 on disk and installed clean. Right now it is working. it's an hour since I installed 10061 and guess what it's back I need help ?

:)

erniekirc1798, Apr 24, 2015
  2. Oscar Lcg Win User

BSOD on Windows 10 with VIDEO_scheduler internal error

I was just using my pc running Windows 10, which was clean-installed, on my PC. Then default notification sound suddenly rings twice and the screen goes black, with only a mouse cursor on. Then the BSOD screen says VIDEO_scheduler internal error, this has
    been happed for about 5 times randomly.

Oscar Lcg, Apr 24, 2015
  3. BBlopp Win User
    Windows 10 built in Calculator uninstalls after I reinstall.

My built in Windows Calculator keeps uninstalling. I have not be able to find out why this is happing. Any help?

BBlopp, Apr 24, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

installing windows 10 with out BSOD happing

Boozad, Apr 25, 2015
  5. At this point when the BSOD takes over my pc I see one other thing the point of the mouse is not working. I reinstalled W10 formatting the hard drive also then tried to update the mouse driver and that just put me right into BSOD mode so that did not work

erniekirc1798, Apr 25, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    Have you managed to change your dump configuration?

Boozad, Apr 25, 2015
  7. usasma Win User
    There is only 10 gB of space used on your hard drive. Did Windows 10 finish installing, or did it fail the install.
    When I updated to build 10061, mine failed also. I rebooted and tried again and it worked for me - have you tried that?
    From what I can see, it appears that the installation did not complete.

These devices aren't installed:
    Please go to the Lenovo website and download/install all the available drivers from there. I believe that the Base System Device is a card reader, and the Not Available devices are Lenovo specific programs.

usasma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

installing windows 10 with out BSOD happing

1. installing windows 10 with out BSOD happing - Similar Threads - installing BSOD happing

2. HAP AcpCreateAudioEngine fail with status 0xC00000BB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HAP AcpCreateAudioEngine fail with status 0xC00000BB: Hi,I am getting this error every time i start my pc or even if i restart my pc. I am little worried about this error because i had not got this error since a very long time and suddenly from past 1 month i started getting this error and i am unable to find any solutions of...
  3. HAP AcpCreateAudioEngine fail with status 0xC00000BB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HAP AcpCreateAudioEngine fail with status 0xC00000BB: Hi,I am getting this error every time i start my pc or even if i restart my pc. I am little worried about this error because i had not got this error since a very long time and suddenly from past 1 month i started getting this error and i am unable to find any solutions of...
  4. BSOD happing after new cpu installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happing after new cpu installation: Recently bought a new ryzen 9 5900x cpu. Just finished after replacing my old ryzen 5 5600x. Have gotten a couple of BSOD. At first I thought I didn’t spread thermal paste enough. So I went in and repaired it. After doing so i still got some blue screens. I don’t know what...
  5. BSOD happing after new cpu installation

BSOD happing after new cpu installation: Recently bought a new ryzen 9 5900x cpu. Just finished after replacing my old ryzen 5 5600x. Have gotten a couple of BSOD. At first I thought I didn’t spread thermal paste enough. So I went in and repaired it. After doing so i still got some blue screens. I don’t know what...
  6. Something happed to your pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happed to your pin: Hello there today around 9 pm i turned on my computer and the message something happened to your pin so I looked up how to fix it and I when I try to go reset pc and keep files I need a password so I looked up with one and then I reset my microsoft password thinking hey this...
  7. Something happed to your pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happed to your pin: Hello there today around 9 pm i turned on my computer and the message something happened to your pin so I looked up how to fix it and I when I try to go reset pc and keep files I need a password so I looked up with one and then I reset my microsoft password thinking hey this...
  8. Something happed to your pin

9. Windows 10 and Mikrotik Hap Lite = Unidentified Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Mikrotik Hap Lite = Unidentified Network: I am using a Hap Lite for 2 years now until an windows update come and the wifi connections are great but the ethernet lan connection says Unedified Network and once I use trouble shooter the fix is temporary saying default gateway is unavailable....
  10. hacked and malware is it happing to me?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacked and malware is it happing to me?: i would like to know if and who i am being hacked from.... please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hacked-and-malware-is-it-happing-to-me/50694950-1844-45de-ae9f-ed998ce8befd