Windows 10: Installing Windows 10

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just bought the Windows 10 version to upgrade the Windows 8:1 version on my computer. How do I now install it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ValerieJames2, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Installing Windows 10

I have just bought the Windows 10 version to upgrade the Windows 8:1 version on my computer. How do I now install it?

:)

ValerieJames2, Jan 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 11, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows 10

1. Installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. windows defender cannot be installed virtualization support is disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows defender cannot be installed virtualization support is disabled: After a malware removal from windows 10 by windows reset tool, windows defender couldn't be enabled and when I try to turn the service on from the control panel it showing this message "windows defender cannot be installed: virtualization support is disabled" [ATTACH]...
  3. After installing Windows 10 1809 update, Windows Hello Facial Recognition not working on...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After installing Windows 10 1809 update, Windows Hello Facial Recognition not working on...: I am unable to login to my Surface Book 2 using Face Recognition after the version 1809 cumulative update for Windows 10 done on 9th Jan 2019 This is very sad. Why do you guys release these updates without proper and rigorous testing? It is sad that these failures occur on...
  4. intel realsense R200 depth camera installation problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel realsense R200 depth camera installation problem: when I installed depth camera manager I got this message so it dose not installed This installer is not designed to update Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager on this system. The installation was terminated. Please contact your system administrator for help. can you...
  5. Need Help! Installing new harddrive into labtop, need steps and tips!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Help! Installing new harddrive into labtop, need steps and tips!: I bought a expensive labtop from ebay that I am pretty sure it has space for 2nd hard drive, I bought 1gb ssd and I want install it as a primary harddrive so it has better startup boot time and faster speeds for moving large files around (3D designing). Now I heard if I...
  6. How do I install Behringer Q802USB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I install Behringer Q802USB?: How do I install Behrinfer Q802 USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-behringer-q802usb/df399865-61a7-41f7-aa3a-3fe9287ee7a2
  7. Install os on external drive to test laptop

Install os on external drive to test laptop: I have a Samsung laptop but I would like to build a with Windows 10 however it seems like there is no hard drive in the machine as when I try to boot nothing happens and when I looked in the bios I do not see a hard drive connected Is it possible to install the os on an...
  8. How do I install WordPerfect 12 on Windows 10. I have disks and key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install WordPerfect 12 on Windows 10. I have disks and key.: How do I install WordPerfect 12 on Windows 10? I have disks and key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-wordperfect-12-on-windows-10-i/5c91ebcf-d426-4af0-ac08-f45c790bce7a
  9. Recovery: Windows 10 Pro from Win 7 Pro install media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery: Windows 10 Pro from Win 7 Pro install media: Recovery: System Mechanic hosed my Windows 10 Pro Intel RAID 0 install. Boots to black screen with the Windows icon with the white dots spinning. After about 3 minutes screen flashes black then the spinning dots reappear and stay that way until the system is shut down. I...
  10. Can't install other applications after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro

Can't install other applications after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. I upgraded windows 10 s to windows Pro, for i needed to install other applications, but after installing Windows Pro, the software will not allow me to install other applications,, so how do i disable the window 10 pro features, so i can install...