Windows 10: Installing Windows 10

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've replaced a hard disk and the guy at the shop has reinstalled wrong windows version for me. He installed Windows 10 Pro while I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Minh Le QuocDang, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Installing Windows 10

Hi everyone,

I've replaced a hard disk and the guy at the shop has reinstalled wrong windows version for me. He installed Windows 10 Pro while I'm using Windows 10 Home and only have the Key with Windows 10 Home. I tried to troubleshoot and it said I should install the Windows 10 Home but I cannot find the file to install without paying $139 at Microsoft's store. Is it the only to get the file? I've already have digital license for Windows 10 Home.

:)

Minh Le QuocDang, Feb 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 11, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows 10

1. Installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Snip & Sketch has not installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Snip & Sketch has not installed: I have a number of PC's but on just one, the new Snip & Sketch has not installed. All the PC's have the shop disabled, so I can't install it manually, unless someone knows how. But what I don't understand is why it hasn't installed? If I can discover that, then maybe I can...
  3. Install windows 10 into new hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install windows 10 into new hard drive: Hi, How do I install windows 10 into new hard drive? Thanks, Joe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-into-new-hard-drive/113be997-f406-4a25-b4f3-27585853d53f
  4. Failed Win 10 Home Install

Failed Win 10 Home Install: Hi all trying to install win 10 Home to my new Desktop PC but I get this error message after a blue screen: Page Fault in Non Paged Area and below that Stop Code I get: 'What at Fault: Win Fsf.sys' Really need help here as I have no idea what is happening? Thanks...
  5. Win 10 Home Install Error

Win 10 Home Install Error: Hi there trying to install win 10 Home to my desktop and I continually get this error message: Page Fault in Non Paged Area? At the bottom of that Stop Code I get: What Failed: Win F sf.sys What to do? Grateful for urgent help!...
  6. Strange app with symbols installed itself on my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange app with symbols installed itself on my PC: http://prntscr.com/nf1exw As you can see, the uninstall button is disabled. I also can't copy and paste the program name and find it's origins. It's 4.88GB, and I have no idea what it is. Any help would be appreciated. In addition, the app can't be found on CCleaner....
  7. No Audio Output Device is installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output Device is installed: Hey, sorry to bother whoever might see this but I've been having issues with my computer where no sound will come out of it because it says there is no Audio Output Device installed. I don't know how or why it happened and I tried going into the device manager but I don't...
  8. Windows 10 installation loop and screen flickering, can’t install windows??

Windows 10 installation loop and screen flickering, can’t install windows??: Ive been trying to install windows on my computer after doing a format of the drive. The computer was running fine but i thought it was time for a fresh reboot. I have a SSD and a HDD and im trying to install the os on the ssd. when trying to install the os from a usb...
  9. Unable to install Minecraft - Says o not have any applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft - Says o not have any applicable devices: Split from this thread. Same issue. Just bought the game to play with my daughter and I can't install it because I "don't have any applicaple devices". I am using my desktop PC.......
  10. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass: Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 10.0.18351.7 does not install