Windows 10: Installing windows 10

Discus and support Installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I just recently bought a new hard drive and learned that my previous version of Windows 10 on the old hard drive was part of the free upgrade no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by arrowjw2122, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Installing windows 10

Hello I just recently bought a new hard drive and learned that my previous version of Windows 10 on the old hard drive was part of the free upgrade no longer available and not transferable to my new hard drive...… So..... I bought windows 10 from the Microsoft store and attempted to download windows 10 and install it using the installer page I was taken to after my purchase. However the installer will not get past checking for updates (says 46% completed at best) and this installer I left running for 24 hours trying to let it have time to do everything. I cant figure out why checking for updates will not finish despite having 24 hours to do so. Also I tried going into the activate a product key option under the system options that shows me currently running windows 8.1 but it tells me the product key is invalid?.Any help as to what I can to do get windows 10 installed would be greatly appreciated. Thank you We homeschool my son and not having the computer working right is a huge issue with keeping his schooling on track. Thank you.

:)

arrowjw2122, Sep 15, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 15, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Installing windows 10

1. Installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD: [ATTACH][ATTACH]I have a genuine copy on windows 10 professional. I decided to upgrade my old hard drive to new SSD.I linked my device to the Microsoft account for activation purposes. After that i Downloaded ISO from Microsoft media creation tool .Then i installed my...
  3. Unable to install Checkpoint VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to install Checkpoint VPN: Dear All Please see the following attached. [ATTACH] Issue type: Facing difficulties to install the Checkpoint VPN. Observation: Win 10 OS, is a domain end-user. Troubleshooting steps: 1, Safe mode install. 2, Clean boot install. 3, Grant the user admin...
  4. blue screen error code 0xc0000221 evbda.sys after install of windows 10 on ssd.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen error code 0xc0000221 evbda.sys after install of windows 10 on ssd.: Recently i bumped into a Bsod due to some 'Evbda.sys. Im not entirely sure what i did before that, but i did change some win32 files before the last working reboot in my PC due to some game issue. It bricked the Os and it wouldnt boot, after several tries or everything, i...
  5. Windows Cumulative Updates Installation Failed(0x800f0831)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cumulative Updates Installation Failed(0x800f0831): I'm facing problem with installing Windows Cumulative Update from nearly 2 months!!!! My laptop is installing all the other updates except the cumulative updates with error code 0x800f0831. I tried various solutions for the problem but I couldn't make it out. Please help me...
  6. Clean Install, no option to create Local Account

Clean Install, no option to create Local Account: I worked around this, but was wondering if any one else saw this before. I have a USB Flash drive which I created from Windows 10 64 bit ISO 1903 from Microsoft burned using Rufus as a GPT/UEFI Bios boot device. I have installed Windows 10 on other computers with this drive...
  7. windows 10 version 1903 fails to install 0xc1900101

windows 10 version 1903 fails to install 0xc1900101: I'm running Windows 10 pro version 1803 (10.0.17134 Build 17134) and the update to windows 10 version 1903 repeatedly fails. 60% of the way through the install I get the following error message: [ATTACH] I tried the following steps to fix the issue, but nothing has worked...
  8. HP P1102 cant install in my Windows 10. Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP P1102 cant install in my Windows 10. Help: My HP P1102 LaserJet ( b/w ) printer cant install in my Windows 10. When I click Smart Install I get the message" User Control Thid app has been blocked for your protection. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more info contact the...
  9. Windows 10 installation has deleted all appdata & few other things

Windows 10 installation has deleted all appdata & few other things: Hello there, i just updated from win8.1 to win10 today. While installing, installation told me that i cant keep all the data and only can keep some user data, the problem starts with the fact that in my language the word "application (like windows store things)" and...
  10. Is it possible to repair a Windows 10 install with a previous build?

Is it possible to repair a Windows 10 install with a previous build?: Hello. So basically what I want to know is if I can repair a Windows 10 1903 with a 1809 bootable. Could there be any issues or will it just install the 1809 version?...