Windows 10: Installing Windows 10

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I have recently been given a desktop computer that had windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit and wanted to put Windows 10 64bit on it. I used a USB ISO file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SilasDawson, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Installing Windows 10

So I have recently been given a desktop computer that had windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit and wanted to put Windows 10 64bit on it. I used a USB ISO file that worked to install windows 10 on my laptop previously. Once I was in the installation process I selected dont keep anything because there was no files or apps on it that I wanted to keep anyway.

It started to get the files ready to around 75% and would either receive one of three errors 0x8007025D, 0x80070570, or would get a BSOD saying system exception error. I have checked the ram and the ram isnt bad, I checked the USB and the USB isnt bad either. So I tried burning the ISO file to a disk and I still recieved the same issue. I have wiped the hdd from my laptop and the hdd was reading that it was healthy on my laptop and went through the process again used the installation media to create the new partitions and it still would get the files ready to about 75% and would either give me one of thoughs three errors.

If you can help me figure out the issue it would be greatly appreciated!

:)

SilasDawson, Oct 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 22, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows 10

1. Installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Temporary profile after update install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temporary profile after update install.: Lap top running Windows 8. Problem. After recent update, was signed in on a temporary profile. Tried several attempts to re sign in as directed by pop up box but no joy. Tried to system restore, but after this getting pop up box with system restore did not complete...
  6. Temporary profile after update install.

Temporary profile after update install.: Lap top running Windows 8. Problem. After recent update, was signed in on a temporary profile. Tried several attempts to re sign in as directed by pop up box but no joy. Tried to system restore, but after this getting pop up box with system restore did not complete...
  7. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  8. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  9. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

10. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade