Windows 10: Installing Windows 10

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I am setting up my new computer that has a m.2 ssd and a hdd, and i want to install windows on my ssd but they are the same size so how do i know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HolyKoiFish, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Installing Windows 10

So I am setting up my new computer that has a m.2 ssd and a hdd, and i want to install windows on my ssd but they are the same size so how do i know which ones which?

submitted by /u/HolyKoiFish
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HolyKoiFish, Oct 29, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 29, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows 10

1. Installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Cumulative update fails to install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cumulative update fails to install.: I've had this problem ever since they released the 2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64 based Systems. Can I get some help? Error is 0x800f0986. submitted by /u/eclyptic95 [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows 10 clean install on a new hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 clean install on a new hard drive: I dropped my laptop which has smashed my HDD. Ordered a replacement HDD but unfortunately I do not have a back up USB. What are my options for installing windows 10 from new onto the new hard drive? Laptop sony vaio will boot up in BIOS. Any advice would be very welcome....
  4. Help in repairing my Windows 10 installation

Help in repairing my Windows 10 installation: I had to hard boot my PC running Windows 10 64 bit the other day, due to a screen freeze up. I must have corrupted some important files because the PC will no longer boot up, and the Windows self repair options all fail. I created a bootable USB dongle from a latest...
  5. APP INSTALL ON WIN 10 LAPTOP ALSO INSTALLED ON WIN 7 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APP INSTALL ON WIN 10 LAPTOP ALSO INSTALLED ON WIN 7 PC: We installed Quicken on our Win 10 Laptop, and discovered that it had also installed on our Win 7 desktop. Both are under the same MS account. How is this possible?...
  6. Clean install win10 on ssd and formating old hdd?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean install win10 on ssd and formating old hdd?: Hey fellow redditors! For the first time ever I will get myself a gaming pc, my brothers old pc. It has an HDD with Windows 10 and other stuff. I am planning to clean install the Windows on the SSD and remove/blank the HDD. I know how to install the Windows on the SSD. But...
  7. I am not able to install windows update and receiving error 0x80073712

I am not able to install windows update and receiving error 0x80073712: On running DISM scanhealth and restorehealth commands. I am receiving below mentioned error. PFB screenshot[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-install-windows-update-and/1ceb9b8d-61c2-47e6-9972-0fc02b519834
  8. Getting error 0x80070005 - 0x2000A "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with error...

Getting error 0x80070005 - 0x2000A "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with error...: For the past 3 days, I have been trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Pro machine from version 1803 to 1909 with no success. I have come across a number of forum posts suggesting the follow: 1 Disabling Anti-Virus/Defender 2 Disabling all startup services 3 Running the...
  9. Problem Installing ExpressVPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Installing ExpressVPN: I want to install expressvpn for pc windows 10 but firefox and chrome blocks it. How do I access expressvpn so I can install it? [Original Title: expressvpn]...
  10. Paid for upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but it isn't installed on my computer

Paid for upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but it isn't installed on my computer: I had to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro to use the remote desktop. I have paid for the upgrade, clicked on "install", but that was the end of the installation process as far as I could tell. I did get an email with a little image that does not work if I click on it so I don't...