Windows 10: Installing Windows 10

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I am setting up my new computer that has a m.2 ssd and a hdd, and i want to install windows on my ssd but they are the same size so how do i know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HolyKoiFish, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Installing Windows 10

So I am setting up my new computer that has a m.2 ssd and a hdd, and i want to install windows on my ssd but they are the same size so how do i know which ones which?

submitted by /u/HolyKoiFish
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HolyKoiFish, Oct 29, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 29, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows 10

1. Installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Windows is not activating - How to install Home over Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is not activating - How to install Home over Pro?: I have a Lenovo Legion with Windows 10, recently installed to version 20H2. A few days ago it wouldn't load the operating system and I had to do a clean reinstall with the help of a local computer repair guy. Now it's running fine, no technical issues or anything. But in...
  3. GER(DEU) and ENG showing up in Taskbar but's just GER(DEU) installed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GER(DEU) and ENG showing up in Taskbar but's just GER(DEU) installed: I have GER (DEU) as my main Language but in Taskbar it also shows ENG. If i go to Language and Region options it just shows GER (DEU) as my installed language. There's no ENG i can uninstall but i want to get rid of ENG in Taskbar. Hope somebody can help me with submitted...
  4. Install Windows 10 on 2nd drive

Install Windows 10 on 2nd drive: Hi I currently have a 1Tb HDD, partitioned into ‘C’ one-third and ‘D’two-thirds. ‘C’ is Windows 10 and apps, ‘D’ is data docs, spreadsheets, music…. I have a spare 240Gb SSD 2.5 inch which I’d like to useas the boot drive, with the aim of making Windows 10 start quicker,...
  5. Your Phone App doesn't open any more since installing the SSD driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App doesn't open any more since installing the SSD driver: Hello! I have a problem with YourPhone App since I replaced the hard drive with an SSD one. despite the updates that have occurred several times up to now, there is not solution. whenever I click on the icon to open it, it closes after the logo appears. the Event Viewer...
  6. Installation Media Key Stuck in loop / Black Screen with white lines at bottom

Installation Media Key Stuck in loop / Black Screen with white lines at bottom: Can anybody help? I tried to update Win 10 from 1903 to 20H2. Update has failed at every step, so I created a USB key using the Media Creation Tool in order to restore Windows. On boot from USB, I get a black screen with broken white lines at the bottom, then the blue...
  7. Request for assistance from microsoft technical support to install driver to enable Acer...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Request for assistance from microsoft technical support to install driver to enable Acer...: Request for assistance from Microsoft Technical Support Team , to install driver to enable acer aspire 3 laptop with Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 to be able to send pdf scans please ? Movedfrom: Microsoft 365 and Office Unknown/other Windows 10...
  8. How do I install Windows 10? I am currently running Windows 7. Thanks

How do I install Windows 10? I am currently running Windows 7. Thanks: I am running windows 7, . How do I install Windows 10? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-10-i-am-currently-running/96eb9edd-ec65-47d7-ae33-384c6ae09683
  9. Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install: Hi. I'm trying to install windows 10 from a bootable usb drive. When I connect the usb and boot into it I see an orange screen with white stripes. I found out that it is because of bitlocker but I haven't set any bitlockers to enter it's password. I also have Linux on my...
  10. "Failed to install on ‎17/‎10/‎2020 - 0x80240017" & "Update for Windows Defender...

"Failed to install on ‎17/‎10/‎2020 - 0x80240017" & "Update for Windows Defender...: Dear Microsoft, When I look at "view update history" it says:"Failed to install on ‎17/‎10/‎2020 - 0x80240017". "Update for Windows Defender Antimalware PlatformKB4052623 version 4.18.2001.10" is written with a blue hyperlinkdirectly above the aforementioned "failed"...