Windows 10: installing windows 10. ?

Discus and support installing windows 10. ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot get to end of job trying to install W/10. I get an error message at that point "OBJC_CLASS_$_NSData could not be located" Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by raynord, Jan 15, 2020.

1. raynord Win User

installing windows 10. ?

I cannot get to end of job trying to install W/10. I get an error message at that point "OBJC_CLASS_$_NSData could not be located" Is there a way to download this file?

:)

raynord, Jan 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 15, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

installing windows 10. ?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

installing windows 10. ?

1. installing windows 10. ? - Similar Threads - installing

2. Is it safe to install & use Windows Speech Recognition Macros from 2009 with Windows 10?

in Cortana
    Is it safe to install & use Windows Speech Recognition Macros from 2009 with Windows 10?: Hi there, I am a disabled PC user who is heavily reliant on voice recognition and foot pedals and a foot mouse to use my PC. For voice recognition I primarily use Dragon NaturallySpeaking. I generally can't play computer games but I would like to. Recently I came across...
  3. Clean Windows 10 Install - Windows Updates stuck at 96%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean Windows 10 Install - Windows Updates stuck at 96%: I install a clean version of windows 10 then after that I tried updating windows after clean instal but the leading is stuck at 96% for a few hours so i restart it and after resateting it, its says 0% now. How to fix this isue - - - Updated - - - I restarted and now its...
  4. Error: 0x800f081f while installing .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error: 0x800f081f while installing .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10: I have a new Dell Latitude 5501 laptop with Windows 10 Version 1809 on it. OS Build is 17763.379. Drive D is the ISO files for the Windows 10 install. When using the DISM command to install the .net 3.5, I get the same error every time I try. The command I'm using is...
  5. Issue while installing Windows on separate drive WITHOUT dual boot, shared system and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue while installing Windows on separate drive WITHOUT dual boot, shared system and...: I have 2 physical drives drive 1 and drive 2. My drive 1 already has a Windows 10 RS5/19H1 installed, and I want to install a Windows 10RS5 on my drive 2. on Driver 1, I can see for partitions: - Ssytem - Recovery - MSR - Primary I first tried to boot from a USB stick...
  6. Windows 10 installed not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 installed not activated: Hi everyone, Im having an issue on my PC that we brought a couple of weeks ago from a friend. since windows 7 is no longer working properly i downloaded the windows 10 Enterprise to upgrade it. but somehow im having a difficulties activating it since i have installed this...
  7. Remove dual boot both OS. Clean install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove dual boot both OS. Clean install windows: Hi everyone I have dual boot laptop with win 10 and Ubuntu. Legacy BIOS. I want to remove/delete everything and then clean reinstall win 10. Later add some Linux as dual boot. Just want to confirm before I do to avoid any problems: If I boot from win 10 usb and...
  8. Error During the installation of sap cloud connector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error During the installation of sap cloud connector: [ATTACH] Can anybody Please help me with the error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-during-the-installation-of-sap-cloud/8c6b30ac-3b92-4acc-ae17-c481da6e1826
  9. Windows 10 installing on Laptop with broken screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installing on Laptop with broken screen: My friend's laptop screen does not work. Thankfully he can just plug it into a TV or monitor with HDMI. The problem we have run into is after the installation finished step, we have no more screen, thus no way to navigate the rest of the setup. After it installs, the screen...
  10. KillerNetworkService installed on xps laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KillerNetworkService installed on xps laptop?: What is KillerNetworkService? What does it do? Is this because of the recent windows10 flaw that nsa found? I do not remember having this installed on my laptop before. I just noticed when I was scroll down the windows start and when opening file location it was in...