Windows 10: installing windows 10

Discus and support installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My existing copy of windows 7 will not activate and so am trying to install windows 10 on my computer from disc that I have purchased. It will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hen133, Jan 21, 2020.

1. hen133 Win User

installing windows 10

My existing copy of windows 7 will not activate and so am trying to install windows 10 on my computer from disc that I have purchased. It will not install and says that product key is incorrect, could this be because of the unactivated status of the pre-existing windows 7?

Thanks

:)

hen133, Jan 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 21, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

installing windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

installing windows 10

1. installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - installing

2. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  3. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  4. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620: Hello, I’m trying to find help, at least somewhere. Because everything I tried, what I found on the Internet, did not help. What I tried:1.Turn off Firewall2.Try to run Troubleshooter3.Complex of : 3.1Turning on service App Readiness 3.2 Delete $winREAgent and put it back 3.3...
  6. Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620

Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620: Hello, I’m trying to find help, at least somewhere. Because everything I tried, what I found on the Internet, did not help. What I tried:1.Turn off Firewall2.Try to run Troubleshooter3.Complex of : 3.1Turning on service App Readiness 3.2 Delete $winREAgent and put it back 3.3...
  7. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  8. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  9. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

10. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...