Windows 10: Installing windows 10

Discus and support Installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; im installing windows 10, and is now asking me to remove 2 x DVD-RAM Driver Software/BD Driver Software. I cannot find them on my laptop to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alan barrass, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Installing windows 10

im installing windows 10, and is now asking me to remove 2 x DVD-RAM Driver Software/BD Driver Software. I cannot find them on my laptop to remove manually, please advise as I cant move forward with installation ive tried searching my laptop but nothing found.Installing windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Alan barrass, Jan 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 24, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Installing windows 10

1. Installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-to-install-windows-10-or-11-in/8e6d8e12-b101-4a0f-badf-9800802b0194
  3. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-to-install-windows-10-or-11-in/8e6d8e12-b101-4a0f-badf-9800802b0194
  4. Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...: Hi I am wondering if I can install windows 11 on my laptop which has 4g ram and 240g memory. It says its processor does not meet the minimum requirement to install windows 11.Is there any possibility that in the future Microsoft add a lower requirement for installing windows...
  5. Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...

Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...: Hi I am wondering if I can install windows 11 on my laptop which has 4g ram and 240g memory. It says its processor does not meet the minimum requirement to install windows 11.Is there any possibility that in the future Microsoft add a lower requirement for installing windows...
  6. can't install windows 11 h23. why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install windows 11 h23. why?: help with updating pc with h23? it keeps failinf. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-11-h23-why/98352fd1-f513-417a-b618-5b152a2c30fc
  7. can't install windows 11 h23. why?

can't install windows 11 h23. why?: help with updating pc with h23? it keeps failinf. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-11-h23-why/98352fd1-f513-417a-b618-5b152a2c30fc
  8. After installing Windows 10 my second hard drive is not showing partitions or data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing Windows 10 my second hard drive is not showing partitions or data: Below is all the data from System Information, just the machine and the drives.Basically, I reinstalled Windows 10 on the SSD drive. It had two partitions that I had made, one for windows and one for programs that run faster from the SSD. I have two Seagate hard drives, one...
  9. After installing Windows 10 my second hard drive is not showing partitions or data

After installing Windows 10 my second hard drive is not showing partitions or data: Below is all the data from System Information, just the machine and the drives.Basically, I reinstalled Windows 10 on the SSD drive. It had two partitions that I had made, one for windows and one for programs that run faster from the SSD. I have two Seagate hard drives, one...
  10. Does a system restore get rid of a Trojan that I just installed on my windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does a system restore get rid of a Trojan that I just installed on my windows 11 pc: So i just installed a Trojan and I immediately went to system restore and restored it and I was wondering if the file could still be on my pc....