Windows 10: Installing windows 10

Discus and support Installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; im installing windows 10, and is now asking me to remove 2 x DVD-RAM Driver Software/BD Driver Software. I cannot find them on my laptop to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alan barrass, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Installing windows 10

im installing windows 10, and is now asking me to remove 2 x DVD-RAM Driver Software/BD Driver Software. I cannot find them on my laptop to remove manually, please advise as I cant move forward with installation ive tried searching my laptop but nothing found.Installing windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Alan barrass, Jan 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 24, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Installing windows 10

1. Installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Need some help, being blocked from installing apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help, being blocked from installing apps.: This is for my friends PC however I am out of my depth here. The problem is that even though he appears as an admin on the laptop, he can't install programs to program files and can't save files etc to the root drive. Now he did buy the PC from a place to help with uni work...
  3. Windows 10 cant connect to Ethernet after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 cant connect to Ethernet after clean install: We have two pc's both connected to a NAS unit by a wired connection. After an update, one computer refused to boot up, continually saying it was repairing itself. Eventually there was no alternative but to re-install W10. Now the pc wont connect to our network. Our network...
  4. Does it continue installing without an internet connection? I have to leave work real soon.

Does it continue installing without an internet connection? I have to leave work real soon.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/betanonymous [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f981b6/does_it_continue_installing_without_an_internet/
  5. I have DirectX 12, but cannot install games that need Directx 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have DirectX 12, but cannot install games that need Directx 10: Hello, I have DirectX 12 installed, however, I am unable to install games that need DirectX 10. Relevant screenshots are attached. I would appreciate any help. Thanks The Game I am trying to Install [ATTACH] Microsoft Store shows these are the requirements for the...
  6. Install windows with a wireless keyboard?

Install windows with a wireless keyboard?: Hi, I have a new PC and a USB flash drive ready for installing Windows 10. However, I bought a wireless keyboard. When the pc boots up into the flash drive, I’m unable to proceed with the install because my keyboard is not recognized or connected. Do I need to find a wired...
  7. Clean Install of Windows 10 for a laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install of Windows 10 for a laptop: My current laptop is a VivoBook_ASUSLaptop x512FL 64-bit System Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 OS Build 18362.657 BIOS Mode UEFI BIOS Version American Megatrends Inc. X512FL I am planning on reinstalling Windows 10 Home 64-bit from a usb using the Windows 10...
  8. Windows Defender apparently not installed on PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender apparently not installed on PC: I recently purchased a pre-built PC which with winver shows Version 1809 - OS Build 17763.1039. Any time I try to open Windows Defender, it shows this error message: https://prnt.sc/r75jye lightshot Searching for Windows Security in All Apps shows this list:...
  9. Product Key for Created Install Media or Already Availabe DVD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key for Created Install Media or Already Availabe DVD: Hi, Quick question about Product Keys in general. I purchased a product key from a reseller to activate a clean installation of windows. The reseller is based in the United States and from everything I can tell, is legal and above board. Rather than use the 'Create...
  10. msMoney Sunset install on Win10 error 0xc1500002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msMoney Sunset install on Win10 error 0xc1500002: Can't get msMoney to Open (0xc1500002): upgraded from W8 to W10 a year ago on this PC; W10 seems to be fine. Now trying to move msMoney from a W7 PC to this PC. Downloaded msMoney from MS-site, to this PC and had AUTORUN error. Found a work-around but now get error...