Windows 10: Installing Windows 10

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to reformat and clean install windows 10 to my laptop. What is the right partition style for my hdd is it MBR or GPT. And what partition shoul... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Crismello113, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Installing Windows 10

I want to reformat and clean install windows 10 to my laptop. What is the right partition style for my hdd is it MBR or GPT.

And what partition shoul Ichoose where to install and how to do it. Help : I'm stuck at windows setup. Btw my bios mode is legacy.

:)

Crismello113, Sep 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 4, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows 10

1. Installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Recently installed windows 10Pro, forgot my password and can't login to my device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recently installed windows 10Pro, forgot my password and can't login to my device: I recently installed windows 10 Pro but I forgot my password and can't login to my device. There's no option for recovering a password. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-installed-windows-10pro-forgot-my/5c2e14fd-690f-4ae9-aa02-5a1d016f8c74
  3. Recently installed windows 10Pro, forgot my password and can't login to my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently installed windows 10Pro, forgot my password and can't login to my device: I recently installed windows 10 Pro but I forgot my password and can't login to my device. There's no option for recovering a password. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-installed-windows-10pro-forgot-my/5c2e14fd-690f-4ae9-aa02-5a1d016f8c74
  4. Recently installed windows 10Pro, forgot my password and can't login to my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does a fresh Windows 11 install on a system previously activated with Windows 10 require a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does a fresh Windows 11 install on a system previously activated with Windows 10 require a...: A couple of years ago, I built a computer and purchased windows 10 and activated it. Today, I completely wiped all the hard drives and installed windows 11 fresh from the ISO. Nothing else changed no hardware changes. I logged in with the same windows account that I always...
  6. BSODs after installing new motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs after installing new motherboard: For context, I got a new motherboard a week ago. After installing it I ended up getting "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" BSODs when trying to boot into Windows 11. After some troubleshooting I came to the conclusion that the board was defective, but after RMAing the...
  7. Does a fresh Windows 11 install on a system previously activated with Windows 10 require a...

Does a fresh Windows 11 install on a system previously activated with Windows 10 require a...: A couple of years ago, I built a computer and purchased windows 10 and activated it. Today, I completely wiped all the hard drives and installed windows 11 fresh from the ISO. Nothing else changed no hardware changes. I logged in with the same windows account that I always...
  8. BSODs after installing new motherboard

BSODs after installing new motherboard: For context, I got a new motherboard a week ago. After installing it I ended up getting "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" BSODs when trying to boot into Windows 11. After some troubleshooting I came to the conclusion that the board was defective, but after RMAing the...
  9. Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home: Hello Freinds,Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home. I had it working for at least an year or more, but I saw it misbehaving I decided to uninstall and do a fresh install. Now it wouldn't install at all. Tried a few tricks in the forums and on the...
  10. Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home

Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home: Hello Freinds,Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home. I had it working for at least an year or more, but I saw it misbehaving I decided to uninstall and do a fresh install. Now it wouldn't install at all. Tried a few tricks in the forums and on the...