Windows 10: Installing windows 11 cant find drivers.

Discus and support Installing windows 11 cant find drivers. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a hp victus 15l desktop. It had windows 11 preinstalled. for personal reasons I installed pop OS a Linux distribution and cleaned the disk for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abdullah Rafiq1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Installing windows 11 cant find drivers.

I have a hp victus 15l desktop. It had windows 11 preinstalled. for personal reasons I installed pop OS a Linux distribution and cleaned the disk for it i disabled secure boot in bios because I had to. However after a while I realized my mistake so I downloaded a new windows 11 ISO from Microsoft.com and installed a tool called woeusb that's designed to make boot able USB with windows ISO on a 8gb USB stick. However whenever I try installing it it says it can't find any drivers. Are there already drivers in the USB and I have to look for them cause it does let me scan the USB for them. or do

:)

Abdullah Rafiq1, Jun 9, 2023

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Installing windows 11 cant find drivers.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Installing windows 11 cant find drivers.

1. Installing windows 11 cant find drivers. - Similar Threads - Installing cant find

2. Cant update/ install drivers/ install windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant update/ install drivers/ install windows 11: I tried to redownload GeForce experience after removing it as i couldn't install drivers. I was then met with an error message. From what I was it was most likely caused by needing windows updates. I looked at my updates and was met with a number of updates that failed due to...
  3. Cant update/ install drivers/ install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant update/ install drivers/ install windows 11: I tried to redownload GeForce experience after removing it as i couldn't install drivers. I was then met with an error message. From what I was it was most likely caused by needing windows updates. I looked at my updates and was met with a number of updates that failed due to...
  4. Can't find drivers, Windows 11 Home installation

Can't find drivers, Windows 11 Home installation: Hello, I bought a HP laptop without OS and bought separately Windows 11 Home to install on it. The problem is that first the laptop couldn't find the Windows USB. We tried another flash drvie with downloaded version ot Windows 11 and the laptop found it. Then when instalation...
  5. Installing windows 11 cant find drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 11 cant find drivers.: I have a hp victus 15l desktop. It had windows 11 preinstalled. for personal reasons I installed pop OS a Linux distribution and cleaned the disk for it i disabled secure boot in bios because I had to. However after a while I realized my mistake so I downloaded a new windows...
  6. Windows 11 Installation: Cannot find media drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Installation: Cannot find media drivers: I built a new PC and I'm trying to install windows. However, when I try to install it, it tells me that "no media driver was found." Everything is connected properly, I am sure, and I have read many guides in how to solve this problem, but it doesn't work for me.My CPU is a...
  7. Windows 11 Installation: Cannot find media drivers

Windows 11 Installation: Cannot find media drivers: I built a new PC and I'm trying to install windows. However, when I try to install it, it tells me that "no media driver was found." Everything is connected properly, I am sure, and I have read many guides in how to solve this problem, but it doesn't work for me.My CPU is a...
  8. Windows driver installer finds driver but cant install them.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows driver installer finds driver but cant install them.: Im trying to update drivers for a device and when i use the windows auto device driver updater, it finds the drivers but apparently cannot install them. Is there any way to make them install?...
  9. Cant Find Driver

Cant Find Driver: I have a High Point RocketRAID 640L Internal 4 SATA Port PCI-Express 2.0 x4 SATA 6Gb/s RAID Controller -Lite Version and I am unable to locate the driver for it. No software came with the device so I'm thinking it should be automatic somehow. Should I remove the device and...
  10. Cant find Bluetooth driver

Cant find Bluetooth driver: Hi, I cant find a Bluetooth driver for my Cambridge Silicon Radios USB Bluetooth device. Here is the link to the shop I bought it off of: Computer Repair & Custom PC Builds - Letchworth Here are the pics: 73106