Windows 10: Installing windows 11 from usb

Discus and support Installing windows 11 from usb in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I install windows 11 from a flash drive, will the license be retained, because the laptop already has a licensed Windows 10 Home? It was installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OlegKulynych, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Installing windows 11 from usb

If I install windows 11 from a flash drive, will the license be retained, because the laptop already has a licensed Windows 10 Home? It was installed at the time of purchase, I do not have the key.

:)

OlegKulynych, Jan 17, 2022
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Jan 17, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Installing windows 11 from usb

PVTCaboose1337, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Installing windows 11 from usb

1. Installing windows 11 from usb - Similar Threads - Installing usb

2. "Missing media drivers" Clean windows 10 usb installation through Ventoy, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Missing media drivers" Clean windows 10 usb installation through Ventoy, how to fix?: My windows installation is broken after an update. I am trying to do a clean install with a usb stick, windows 10 iso, and ventoy. Everytime I try to install, it says I'm missing media drivers. I've tried using intel and amd RAID drivers but it always says incompatible. Where...
  3. "Missing media drivers" Clean windows 10 usb installation through Ventoy, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Missing media drivers" Clean windows 10 usb installation through Ventoy, how to fix?: My windows installation is broken after an update. I am trying to do a clean install with a usb stick, windows 10 iso, and ventoy. Everytime I try to install, it says I'm missing media drivers. I've tried using intel and amd RAID drivers but it always says incompatible. Where...
  4. "Missing media drivers" Clean windows 10 usb installation through Ventoy, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It is posible to install games on usb stick?

It is posible to install games on usb stick?: I tried to install my game from micrososft store on usb, but it says that it couldn't use that path and to select a folder in the C: drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-posible-to-install-games-on-usb-stick/6086b0c8-c812-434b-a641-b382a5190a01
  6. It is posible to install games on usb stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is posible to install games on usb stick?: I tried to install my game from micrososft store on usb, but it says that it couldn't use that path and to select a folder in the C: drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-posible-to-install-games-on-usb-stick/6086b0c8-c812-434b-a641-b382a5190a01
  7. Windows 11 won’t install from USB drive after having issues with my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t install from USB drive after having issues with my PC: Windows 11 won’t install from usbI had some issues with my pc that started as me not being able to open 1 steam game and turned into an issue where I am at the point where I can’t even open steam, my start menu is frozen so I have to force a shutdown every time, and all icons...
  8. Windows 11 won’t install from USB drive after having issues with my PC

Windows 11 won’t install from USB drive after having issues with my PC: Windows 11 won’t install from usbI had some issues with my pc that started as me not being able to open 1 steam game and turned into an issue where I am at the point where I can’t even open steam, my start menu is frozen so I have to force a shutdown every time, and all icons...
  9. Clean install crashes when try to boot from USB before installation page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean install crashes when try to boot from USB before installation page: I've backed up all files and am ready to do a completely new install of Windows 11. I used the official Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB stick ready for this.However, the computer keeps crashing before I can boot from the stick!I've tried:a Restarting with shift...
  10. Clean install crashes when try to boot from USB before installation page

Clean install crashes when try to boot from USB before installation page: I've backed up all files and am ready to do a completely new install of Windows 11. I used the official Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB stick ready for this.However, the computer keeps crashing before I can boot from the stick!I've tried:a Restarting with shift...