Windows 10: Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale"

Discus and support Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to boot and install windows 11 22H2 Download Windows 11 microsoft.com with unattend file to change the laguage for non-unicode programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mihael Svalina, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale"

Hi,I am trying to boot and install windows 11 22H2 Download Windows 11 microsoft.com with unattend file to change the laguage for non-unicode programs to CroatianHrvatskihr-HRThis is how the xml file looks like <settings pass="windowsPE"> <SetupUILanguage> <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage> </SetupUILanguage> <SystemLocale>hr-HR</SystemLocale> <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage> <UserLocale>en-US</UserLocale> <InputLocale>en-US</Input

:)

Mihael Svalina, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale"

1. Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale" - Similar Threads - Installing unattend file

2. Ethernet drivers not loading on Windows 11 unattended install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet drivers not loading on Windows 11 unattended install: Hello,I am working on building a boot ISO that I can use to deploy Windows 11 unattended to our fleet of Dell Laptops. Eventually I plan to deploy this via a PXE server that I have yet to research/set up, but for now I am using a USB drive. The laptops actually need storage...
  3. Windows 11 with unattended will not encrypte drive on fresh Installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 with unattended will not encrypte drive on fresh Installation.: We resently Started to install windows 11, on our company computers.Up to now we used a costume Image with autounattend.xml, and bitlocker run on first login without any issues. We created anew Windows 11 costume image, with thesame apps twixesand unattended.xml.Now the...
  4. Windows 11 with unattended will not encrypte drive on fresh Installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 with unattended will not encrypte drive on fresh Installation.: We resently Started to install windows 11, on our company computers.Up to now we used a costume Image with autounattend.xml, and bitlocker run on first login without any issues. We created anew Windows 11 costume image, with thesame apps twixesand unattended.xml.Now the...
  5. Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale": Hi,I am trying to boot and install windows 11 22H2 Download Windows 11 microsoft.com with unattend file to change the laguage for non-unicode programs to CroatianHrvatskihr-HRThis is how the xml file looks like <settings pass="windowsPE"> <SetupUILanguage>...
  6. Cannot change system locale for utf-8 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change system locale for utf-8 on Windows 11: Hello. I got a question about changing the system locale from administrative language settings. I have changed from English US to Traditional Chinese HK, put a tick on Beta: use utf-8 for worldwide language support already but it doesn't let me click the 'apply' button it...
  7. Cannot change system locale for utf-8 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change system locale for utf-8 on Windows 11: Hello. I got a question about changing the system locale from administrative language settings. I have changed from English US to Traditional Chinese HK, put a tick on Beta: use utf-8 for worldwide language support already but it doesn't let me click the 'apply' button it...
  8. Unattend File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unattend File: Hi, I'm using WDS with Unattend File to deploy Win 10 to my VMs. It works fine, but the problem is, after the installation, the VM restarts and then boots from PXE again. (Basically, it's an infinite loop of Win 10 Installation because of the restart). What options do I have...
  9. Change System Locale in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change System Locale in Windows 10: How to: Change System Locale in Windows 10 How to Change System Locale in Windows 10 The system locale controls the language used when displaying text on programs that do not support Unicode. Changing the system locale will not affect the language in menus and...
  10. Change System Unattended Sleep Timeout in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change System Unattended Sleep Timeout in Windows 10: How to: Change System Unattended Sleep Timeout in Windows 10 How to Change System Unattended Sleep Timeout in Windows 10 The System unattended sleep timeout power setting is the idle timeout before the system returns to a low power sleep state after waking unattended....