Windows 10: Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale"

Discus and support Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to boot and install windows 11 22H2 Download Windows 11 microsoft.com with unattend file to change the laguage for non-unicode programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mihael Svalina, Sep 23, 2022 at 7:57 AM.

1. Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale"

Hi,I am trying to boot and install windows 11 22H2 Download Windows 11 microsoft.com with unattend file to change the laguage for non-unicode programs to CroatianHrvatskihr-HRThis is how the xml file looks like <settings pass="windowsPE"> <SetupUILanguage> <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage> </SetupUILanguage> <SystemLocale>hr-HR</SystemLocale> <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage> <UserLocale>en-US</UserLocale> <InputLocale>en-US</Input

:)

Mihael Svalina, Sep 23, 2022 at 7:57 AM
Thema:

Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale"

1. Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale" - Similar Threads - Installing unattend file

2. Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale": Hi,I am trying to boot and install windows 11 22H2 Download Windows 11 microsoft.com with unattend file to change the laguage for non-unicode programs to CroatianHrvatskihr-HRThis is how the xml file looks like <settings pass="windowsPE"> <SetupUILanguage>...
  3. Cannot change system locale for utf-8 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change system locale for utf-8 on Windows 11: Hello. I got a question about changing the system locale from administrative language settings. I have changed from English US to Traditional Chinese HK, put a tick on Beta: use utf-8 for worldwide language support already but it doesn't let me click the 'apply' button it...
  4. Cannot change system locale for utf-8 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change system locale for utf-8 on Windows 11: Hello. I got a question about changing the system locale from administrative language settings. I have changed from English US to Traditional Chinese HK, put a tick on Beta: use utf-8 for worldwide language support already but it doesn't let me click the 'apply' button it...
  5. System crashing while unattended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System crashing while unattended: Within the last day I've come back to the computer three times to finding it waiting at the log in screen. I'm not sure why it's crashing, I've never had a problem with this system before. If someone could look at the minidumps and tell me what's going wrong I would be...
  6. OOBE Unattended install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OOBE Unattended install: I am trying to be able to quickly provision machines with windows pre-installed. I created the below answer file and named it unattend.xml. I put this on the root of a blank flash drive and booted, it did not grab the file. Did i miss something? <?xml version="1.0"...
  7. Unattended install question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unattended install question: Unattended install of custom install.wim working well except for a few things. In unattend.xml, I have <HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE> but I was still asked to connect to Wireless. I was also asked to choose Privacy settings for my device. Is there an...
  8. Unattend File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unattend File: Hi, I'm using WDS with Unattend File to deploy Win 10 to my VMs. It works fine, but the problem is, after the installation, the VM restarts and then boots from PXE again. (Basically, it's an infinite loop of Win 10 Installation because of the restart). What options do I have...
  9. Change System Locale in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change System Locale in Windows 10: How to: Change System Locale in Windows 10 How to Change System Locale in Windows 10 The system locale controls the language used when displaying text on programs that do not support Unicode. Changing the system locale will not affect the language in menus and...
  10. Change System Unattended Sleep Timeout in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change System Unattended Sleep Timeout in Windows 10: How to: Change System Unattended Sleep Timeout in Windows 10 How to Change System Unattended Sleep Timeout in Windows 10 The System unattended sleep timeout power setting is the idle timeout before the system returns to a low power sleep state after waking unattended....