Windows 10: Installing Windows 7 to new, built PC

Discus and support Installing Windows 7 to new, built PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm building a new PC and I was wondering if I can install my store bought Windows 7 (CD with couple more activation left) from years ago on to it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JiggaGoki, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Installing Windows 7 to new, built PC

I'm building a new PC and I was wondering if I can install my store bought Windows 7 (CD with couple more activation left) from years ago on to it. Will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 from there?

submitted by /u/JiggaGoki
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JiggaGoki, Feb 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 19, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 7 to new, built PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows 7 to new, built PC

1. Installing Windows 7 to new, built PC - Similar Threads - Installing built

2. I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard: I tried to find ways to disable my built in keyboard and I found this technique where you will install a different brand laptop keyboard to disable my keyboard but when I tried it the "LOCAL GROUP POLICY" prevents it from happening I tried to search up for solution but I...
  3. I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard: I tried to find ways to disable my built in keyboard and I found this technique where you will install a different brand laptop keyboard to disable my keyboard but when I tried it the "LOCAL GROUP POLICY" prevents it from happening I tried to search up for solution but I...
  4. I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...: Hello,Recently finished booting Windows 11 on a newly built PC, but had to do it without internet connection as neither ethernet or Wi-Fi was working. Downloaded network adapter drivers for motherboard on a Windows 10 PC and moved drivers to a USB stick to new PC. Upon trying...
  6. Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...

Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...: Hello,Recently finished booting Windows 11 on a newly built PC, but had to do it without internet connection as neither ethernet or Wi-Fi was working. Downloaded network adapter drivers for motherboard on a Windows 10 PC and moved drivers to a USB stick to new PC. Upon trying...
  7. Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC: My parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qxVZPFHello! I have just installed a fresh media installation of windows 11 onto a USB, and im trying to put it onto my newly built pc. I have an Asus B650-A motherboard, CPU is a 7800X3D, Secure boot is on standard changed it to...
  8. Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC

Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC: My parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qxVZPFHello! I have just installed a fresh media installation of windows 11 onto a USB, and im trying to put it onto my newly built pc. I have an Asus B650-A motherboard, CPU is a 7800X3D, Secure boot is on standard changed it to...
  9. Recently built my pc downloaded windows 11 but it never installed my network adapter for my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently built my pc downloaded windows 11 but it never installed my network adapter for my...: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-built-my-pc-downloaded-windows-11-but-it/e504facd-e881-4b3a-bcfa-d5e227450fba
  10. Recently built my pc downloaded windows 11 but it never installed my network adapter for my...

Recently built my pc downloaded windows 11 but it never installed my network adapter for my...: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-built-my-pc-downloaded-windows-11-but-it/e504facd-e881-4b3a-bcfa-d5e227450fba