Windows 10: Installing Windows 7

Discus and support Installing Windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is my last attempt before I sell or throw a brick through this crappy computer. I have a copy of windows 7 on disc. I put the disc in, I sign out,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ponyexpress, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Installing Windows 7

This is my last attempt before I sell or throw a brick through this crappy computer. I have a copy of windows 7 on disc. I put the disc in, I sign out, I shift+restart, I boot from disc, it goes right to the login screen and I can't even load the exe from the disc in explorer it just simply does nothing.

I don't want to delete the partition as it will depreciate the value of the product, it was "made for windows 10" and came with windows 10. My only other inkling is install ubuntu disable the windows 10 partition and then attempt to load the windows 7 disc.

If you are going to ask why I am sick of windows 10 simply put:

Apps crash all the time
    System Settings Modules are instable
    Resetting the computer means nothing at all
    Explorer is instable
    Networking issues
    Program Conflicts
    Loss of functionality between applications

Literally nothing works, it took up to 3 hours before to make a post online. Another issue is hardware like I don't even know if this computer works. I use systems for audio yet this yellow lined day 1 from manufacturer so I couldn't use it. Now I have red lining indicating hardware failure. Out of box no tweaking youtube won't even playback without audio cutouts till you disabled everything. Is just a nightmare, I don't like the screen, or the mouse and with the OS issues is just too much. I want run windows 7 and see if the hardware is stable. Maybe they just put windows 10 on this piece of garbage to make modern even though the support isn't fluid.

Any ways thanks for your help

:)

ponyexpress, Feb 3, 2016

2. Need to change touchpad settiings everytime I log in

Hi

I am having trouble with my touchpad and touchscreen on my Toshiba laptop since installing windows 10. I have worked out that either my touchscreen or my touchpad are working but not together and every time I log out I have to re-enable my touchpad settings.
    Also the sensitivity has changed on the touchpad, I can't gently pat the touchpad I need to firmly press until it clicks. This is driving me to despair as it is on my uni laptop and eating into valuable study time. Please help.

Regret installing, Feb 3, 2016
  3. 7#
    7# Win User
    Nokia Lumia 900 windows 7.8. update

Information about this new update (windows 7.8.) I had 1-2 months ago .I decided to run it now on my phone from different computer in which I have "zune" ,but it only shows information that "no updates found". I opened settings->phone->update ,but there
    is text "current phone software version: 7.10 " and thats all .How can I update it?

4. lx07 Win User

Installing Windows 7

lx07, Feb 3, 2016
  5. ponyexpress, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Installing Windows 7

1. Installing Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  3. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  4. How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...: I created a boot drive on a USB using the MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe. When booting from that drive I am receiving the following error message: "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this version of windows."I believe the PC does meet the...
  5. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  6. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  7. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  8. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  9. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  10. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....