Windows 10: Installing Windows 7

Discus and support Installing Windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is my last attempt before I sell or throw a brick through this crappy computer. I have a copy of windows 7 on disc. I put the disc in, I sign out,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ponyexpress, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Installing Windows 7

This is my last attempt before I sell or throw a brick through this crappy computer. I have a copy of windows 7 on disc. I put the disc in, I sign out, I shift+restart, I boot from disc, it goes right to the login screen and I can't even load the exe from the disc in explorer it just simply does nothing.

I don't want to delete the partition as it will depreciate the value of the product, it was "made for windows 10" and came with windows 10. My only other inkling is install ubuntu disable the windows 10 partition and then attempt to load the windows 7 disc.

If you are going to ask why I am sick of windows 10 simply put:

Apps crash all the time
    System Settings Modules are instable
    Resetting the computer means nothing at all
    Explorer is instable
    Networking issues
    Program Conflicts
    Loss of functionality between applications

Literally nothing works, it took up to 3 hours before to make a post online. Another issue is hardware like I don't even know if this computer works. I use systems for audio yet this yellow lined day 1 from manufacturer so I couldn't use it. Now I have red lining indicating hardware failure. Out of box no tweaking youtube won't even playback without audio cutouts till you disabled everything. Is just a nightmare, I don't like the screen, or the mouse and with the OS issues is just too much. I want run windows 7 and see if the hardware is stable. Maybe they just put windows 10 on this piece of garbage to make modern even though the support isn't fluid.

Any ways thanks for your help

:)

ponyexpress, Feb 3, 2016

2. Need to change touchpad settiings everytime I log in

Hi

I am having trouble with my touchpad and touchscreen on my Toshiba laptop since installing windows 10. I have worked out that either my touchscreen or my touchpad are working but not together and every time I log out I have to re-enable my touchpad settings.
    Also the sensitivity has changed on the touchpad, I can't gently pat the touchpad I need to firmly press until it clicks. This is driving me to despair as it is on my uni laptop and eating into valuable study time. Please help.

Regret installing, Feb 3, 2016
  3. 7#
    7# Win User
    Nokia Lumia 900 windows 7.8. update

Information about this new update (windows 7.8.) I had 1-2 months ago .I decided to run it now on my phone from different computer in which I have "zune" ,but it only shows information that "no updates found". I opened settings->phone->update ,but there
    is text "current phone software version: 7.10 " and thats all .How can I update it?

4. lx07 Win User

Installing Windows 7

lx07, Feb 3, 2016
  5. ponyexpress, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Installing Windows 7

1. Installing Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Error 0x80070490 when trying to install Gears 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80070490 when trying to install Gears 5: I changed C Drives recently, which caused me to have to uninstall Gears 5 and Halo Wars 2. However, Halo Wars 2 reinstalled fine, but whenever I tried to reinstall Gears 5, I get an error code 0x80070490. I've turned off my antivirus, run sfc and dism, and reinstalled...
  3. How To Fix: We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. Restarting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Fix: We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. Restarting...: I tried to update my Windows 10 but suddenly it came out We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. Restarting your computer may help, and we'll keep trying to update. how to fix it? stafaband I've tried other tutorials on Google but it doesn't...
  4. Transferring SSD with Windows 10 installation to new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring SSD with Windows 10 installation to new computer: Hi all, I have my Windows 10 license key tied to my Microsoft account and I'm planning on getting a new desktop. If I move the SSD to the new computer, can I re-activate Windows with my Microsoft account or would it be tied to the motherboard of the old device? Thanks!...
  5. Multiple "installing" sequences for Win10 Cumulative Updates since Version 1803

Multiple "installing" sequences for Win10 Cumulative Updates since Version 1803: Whenever I'm installing a Cumulative Update (Ver. 1803 and 1903), the same post-download sequence happens: I get an "Installing" message that progresses to 100% at a prompt (but not rapid) pace - then sits at 100% for 10-15 minutes - then goes into another "Installing"...
  6. Windows 10 1903 will not install-all prior versions no issues

Windows 10 1903 will not install-all prior versions no issues: I upgraded Windows 7 to Win10 1709, 1803, 1809, all with no issues. Nothing has changed on the computer. 1903 will not install. I keep receiving the 0xC1900101 - 0x30017 error. I know it's supposed to be a driver. I've removed all external devices, disabled onboard 1394,...
  7. Boot partition deleted can i save the installation?

Boot partition deleted can i save the installation?: Hello I have bought a new ssd, because the old one was crashing badly When installing windows on the new drive the installation put the boot sector in the old drive I didnt realize this for weeks and then i finally decided to delete the partitions on the old drive and bin it...
  8. After November Windows update in Lenovo T460s No Audio Output Device is Installed Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After November Windows update in Lenovo T460s No Audio Output Device is Installed Error: Hi Everyone, After the recent windows update on my Laptop Lenovo T460s, i am facing the error " No Audio Output Device is Installed Error" on the laptop. I have tried to use all the fixes known over the internet be it reinstalling the drivers or updating the BIOS, but...
  9. Windows 10 version 1909 feature update could not be installed

Windows 10 version 1909 feature update could not be installed: The update of features of Windows 10, version 1909 x64 the download begins to install stops at 58% which restarts to download again and never completes the installation....
  10. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070424) [ATTACH]...