Windows 10: Installing Windows 7

Discus and support Installing Windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is my last attempt before I sell or throw a brick through this crappy computer. I have a copy of windows 7 on disc. I put the disc in, I sign out,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ponyexpress, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Installing Windows 7

This is my last attempt before I sell or throw a brick through this crappy computer. I have a copy of windows 7 on disc. I put the disc in, I sign out, I shift+restart, I boot from disc, it goes right to the login screen and I can't even load the exe from the disc in explorer it just simply does nothing.

I don't want to delete the partition as it will depreciate the value of the product, it was "made for windows 10" and came with windows 10. My only other inkling is install ubuntu disable the windows 10 partition and then attempt to load the windows 7 disc.

If you are going to ask why I am sick of windows 10 simply put:

Apps crash all the time
    System Settings Modules are instable
    Resetting the computer means nothing at all
    Explorer is instable
    Networking issues
    Program Conflicts
    Loss of functionality between applications

Literally nothing works, it took up to 3 hours before to make a post online. Another issue is hardware like I don't even know if this computer works. I use systems for audio yet this yellow lined day 1 from manufacturer so I couldn't use it. Now I have red lining indicating hardware failure. Out of box no tweaking youtube won't even playback without audio cutouts till you disabled everything. Is just a nightmare, I don't like the screen, or the mouse and with the OS issues is just too much. I want run windows 7 and see if the hardware is stable. Maybe they just put windows 10 on this piece of garbage to make modern even though the support isn't fluid.

Any ways thanks for your help

:)

ponyexpress, Feb 3, 2016

2. Need to change touchpad settiings everytime I log in

Hi

I am having trouble with my touchpad and touchscreen on my Toshiba laptop since installing windows 10. I have worked out that either my touchscreen or my touchpad are working but not together and every time I log out I have to re-enable my touchpad settings.
    Also the sensitivity has changed on the touchpad, I can't gently pat the touchpad I need to firmly press until it clicks. This is driving me to despair as it is on my uni laptop and eating into valuable study time. Please help.

Regret installing, Feb 3, 2016
  3. 7#
    7# Win User
    Nokia Lumia 900 windows 7.8. update

Information about this new update (windows 7.8.) I had 1-2 months ago .I decided to run it now on my phone from different computer in which I have "zune" ,but it only shows information that "no updates found". I opened settings->phone->update ,but there
    is text "current phone software version: 7.10 " and thats all .How can I update it?

4. lx07 Win User

Installing Windows 7

lx07, Feb 3, 2016
  5. ponyexpress, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Installing Windows 7

1. Installing Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Here we go again: Windows 10 denies access when I try to install metadata++

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Here we go again: Windows 10 denies access when I try to install metadata++: I am administrator. I run the install as administrator. Windows does this: [ATTACH] None of their standard solutions work, as usual, for example listed here:...
  3. Can't boot Windows 10 installation from USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot Windows 10 installation from USB: Hi, I was having problems with my Display Driver, it kept shutting down my PC, so I uninstalled it and it didn't shut down anymore. I had to restart my PC the other day so I went into device manager and it had installed a Microsoft Generic driver. I uninstalled that one and...
  4. Compared & Installed Windows Vista, 7, 8.1 on Intel 945 Express Chipset has no problem...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Compared & Installed Windows Vista, 7, 8.1 on Intel 945 Express Chipset has no problem...: As I observed to install one at a time on Windows XP, Windows Vista all version, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1 had no problems into Intel 945 Express Chipset except Windows 10 have problems. Because whoever built that Windows 10 did not include the programs on the old...
  5. Windows Crashes after AMD switchable graphic drivers are installed

Windows Crashes after AMD switchable graphic drivers are installed: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 7520 SE laptop which has a switchable AMD Raedon HD 7730m graphic card and a Intel 4000 HD internal graphic card. With the recent Windows 10 updateversion 2004, every time my AMD display drivers are installed, my system keeps freezing. If I...
  6. Abnormal installation

Abnormal installation: Recently i was update from window 10 version 1909 to window 10 version 2004 but every time i got popup message after restart my pc " Error:abnormal installation , Product installed required entries not exit.. Cannot continue "...
  7. Installing Windows 10 Pro instead of Home

Installing Windows 10 Pro instead of Home: I purchased Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft. I downloaded and ran the Media Installation Tool. It did not give me an option to select Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro, it just had the option "Windows 10". I ran it from a computer that was already running Pro, and...
  8. How to Install a new Folder when the system is in error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Install a new Folder when the system is in error: How to install a new folder when the system is in error as there was a virus for the system is it neccessary to format again and clear all the drives with out format is there any way to clean the errorcbse 10th results 2021...
  9. Installing Windows 10 from USB, stuck on the spinning dots.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 10 from USB, stuck on the spinning dots.: Hi, just downloaded windows 10 onto a USB drive (32 GB), and it’s been about 30 minutes now and it’s still sitting here on a black screen with spinning dots. Hasn’t popped up with the installation window or anything yet. Is this normal? If not how do I fix it? Thanks....
  10. Windows 10 - No Audio Output Device is installed

Windows 10 - No Audio Output Device is installed: I have just done a system reset and am now running version 2004 OS build 1904.423 but am getting the errorNo Audio Output Device is installed when I troubleshoot....