Windows 10: Installing windows at 88%

Discus and support Installing windows at 88% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have decided to do the reinstall option from settings. All ran good until now where, it is literally stuck at 88% for such a long time. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JustANormalMember, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Installing windows at 88%

Hello,

I have decided to do the reinstall option from settings. All ran good until now where, it is literally stuck at 88% for such a long time. It was 93 one time and then came back to 88%. Any help is welcomed. I can't do anything just the blue screen

:)

JustANormalMember, Oct 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Installing windows at 88%

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Installing windows at 88%

1. Installing windows at 88% - Similar Threads - Installing 88%

2. Stuck on "installing windows 88%" on a 1tb HDD Dell Latitude E5440 while re-installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "installing windows 88%" on a 1tb HDD Dell Latitude E5440 while re-installing...: soo, got so desperate im sending this from a xbox so sorry for my poor gramar, my pc was legit using 100% disk during startup and WiFi was stuck off so i factory reset it keeping my files. Now its stuc at 88% install. Pls help i need my laptop for something quickly...
  3. Stuck on "installing windows 88%" on a 1tb HDD Dell Latitude E5440 while re-installing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "installing windows 88%" on a 1tb HDD Dell Latitude E5440 while re-installing...: soo, got so desperate im sending this from a xbox so sorry for my poor gramar, my pc was legit using 100% disk during startup and WiFi was stuck off so i factory reset it keeping my files. Now its stuc at 88% install. Pls help i need my laptop for something quickly...
  4. Stuck on "installing windows 88%" on a 1tb HDD Dell Latitude E5440 while re-installing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 repair installation restarts computer at "Installing: 88%"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 repair installation restarts computer at "Installing: 88%": The most recent update failed during installation via the automated updater, so I attempted to restart the computer to try and fix it. The update installation failed, and gave me the option to retry, to which I did, but it continued to fail after installing up to 25%. After...
  6. Windows 11 repair installation restarts computer at "Installing: 88%"

Windows 11 repair installation restarts computer at "Installing: 88%": The most recent update failed during installation via the automated updater, so I attempted to restart the computer to try and fix it. The update installation failed, and gave me the option to retry, to which I did, but it continued to fail after installing up to 25%. After...
  7. HP laptop: Post windows reset installation stuck at 88 %

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop: Post windows reset installation stuck at 88 %: Hello Community,My HP laptop has windows 10. Previously it was working slow, and lately not even working after switch on my laptop. Hence, I have done reset via keyboard and after reset it starting windows installation and is stuck at 88% since 26 hrs. How should I fix this ?...
  8. HP laptop: Post windows reset installation stuck at 88 %

HP laptop: Post windows reset installation stuck at 88 %: Hello Community,My HP laptop has windows 10. Previously it was working slow, and lately not even working after switch on my laptop. Hence, I have done reset via keyboard and after reset it starting windows installation and is stuck at 88% since 26 hrs. How should I fix this ?...
  9. HP laptop: Post windows reset installation stuck at 88 %

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%: So uh i reset my laptop using cloud install and it stuck at 88% it's been a day now hard shutdown not working it just blinks when I press and hold the power button 5-10secsSpecsDell g5 550032gb ram 1tb SSD Any help?...