Windows 10: Installing windows at 88%

Discus and support Installing windows at 88% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have decided to do the reinstall option from settings. All ran good until now where, it is literally stuck at 88% for such a long time. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JustANormalMember, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Installing windows at 88%

Hello,

I have decided to do the reinstall option from settings. All ran good until now where, it is literally stuck at 88% for such a long time. It was 93 one time and then came back to 88%. Any help is welcomed. I can't do anything just the blue screen

:)

JustANormalMember, Oct 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Installing windows at 88%

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Installing windows at 88%

1. Installing windows at 88% - Similar Threads - Installing 88%

2. I Reset My PC And Now The Windows Installation Has Been On 88% For Four Days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Reset My PC And Now The Windows Installation Has Been On 88% For Four Days: Recently, I reset my PC because it was becoming really slow, it's installation status has been on 88% for four days, and I am unsure of what to do. What should I do next? I have not switched it off because its no recommended but what other option do I have??...
  3. Installing Windows stucks at 88% after reset gets completed.

Installing Windows stucks at 88% after reset gets completed.: hi, I had a problem with my surface pro 4. After updating my cover keyboard driver, it doesn't work and shows blue screen and said there is a problem with this pc, so i decided to reset my surface and choosed keep my files. Now it's stucks at 88% when installing windows. What...
  4. My windows installation has been stuck at 88% for about 4 hours is there any way to cancel it?

My windows installation has been stuck at 88% for about 4 hours is there any way to cancel it?: [IMG]So for a while now every time i went to turn on my pc I kept getting an error popup about my one drive. I cant remember exactly what it said but i think it was something about files for it being corrupted. So today i decided ill try and fix it. I honestly cant quite...
  5. Windows installation stuck at 88%

Windows installation stuck at 88%: I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 as of late, after installing new ram and upgrading a graphics card. It started bluescreening and kicking me out of games, then it got worse and bluescreened while i was watching YouTube. I have no idea what to do, so after...
  6. Re install got stick at 88% W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Re install got stick at 88% W10: Hi, install got stuck at 88% for the past12 hours, I did this process because after starting the computer nothing would work and would freeze. What can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-got-stick-at-88-w10/cd8486c1-e409-4063-b716-2dfd6a547a5c
  7. after resetting windows computer, install of windows stuck at 88% for almost an hour

after resetting windows computer, install of windows stuck at 88% for almost an hour: So i reset my Dell computer, Inspirion 5000 series because of it being too outdated and having slowed down significantly and when it got to 96% installed, it restarted like it had been doing multiple times throughout the installation. However, upon the screen coming back on,...
  8. Windows 10 install went from 97% to 88% and now stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

Windows 10 install went from 97% to 88% and now stuck at 88% for over 12 hours: I have an hp pavilion that I am trying to reset, but during the install of windows 10 it seems to be stuck. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-install-went-from-97-to-88-and-now/1bffae87-2042-4e9d-afe8-a35a6e756e65
  9. Why does Windows keep failing to install the 1903 and stalling at 88%

Why does Windows keep failing to install the 1903 and stalling at 88%: So my system has been trying to install the November 1903 update for the past few months and failing every time. I just tried a few times yesterday and it kept stalling at 88% then citing error 0xc1900223 I have also tried to install it manually, it downloaded the update...
  10. Windows 10 Fresh start got stuck at installing Windows 88%

Windows 10 Fresh start got stuck at installing Windows 88%: Im not sure what to do will turning my computer of Brick my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fresh-start-got-stuck-at-installing/c90e88a2-6711-48b8-a8cc-03f05be21228