Windows 10: Installing windows from ubuntu

Discus and support Installing windows from ubuntu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i recently downloaded ubuntu on my computer, and now i want to go back to windows However I don't want to buy it since i previously bought it, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by conniefuzesy, Sep 8, 2018.

1. conniefuzesy Win User

Installing windows from ubuntu

So i recently downloaded ubuntu on my computer, and now i want to go back to windows However I don't want to buy it since i previously bought it, is there i way to get it for free since i previously got it?

:)

conniefuzesy, Sep 8, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2018
  3. xfire Win User
    xfire, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Nyima Yonten Win User

Windows 10 boot menu only gives me 'turn pc off' option while installing Ubuntu Operating System on it.

Hi Alinaalam,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided by Linux website regarding the dual boot of Windows 10 and Ubuntu.

Dual-Boot Ubuntu 15.04/14.10 And Windows 10/8.1/8: Step By Step Tutorial With Screenshots

Welcome to the Ubuntu installation guide:

Installation - Community Help Wiki

If you still facing the further issues, then I recommend you to post your query in the
    Ubuntu forum for further support.

Ubuntu Forums

Please get back to us with an update on issue with installing Ubuntu in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Installing windows from ubuntu - Similar Threads - Installing ubuntu

2. Ubuntu install question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ubuntu install question: Hello i have windows 10 Home in my SSD Drive 120 GB and 1 TB HDD D drive . i want to ask if i can install ubuntu alongside windows 10 but somehow on D drive !! can you please help me to find out if i can it ?! thank you...
  3. INSTALL UBUNTU 18.O4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INSTALL UBUNTU 18.O4: WHAT DO I HAVE TO KNOW TO INSTALL UBUNTU 18.04 WITH WINDOWS 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/install-ubuntu-18o4/e2757bc7-3571-4e3f-b49b-53eb48fb9e7c
  4. Install the Windows Subsystem for Linux (ubuntu) to windows 10

Install the Windows Subsystem for Linux (ubuntu) to windows 10: I am installing a bash Linux distros (WSL) to a Lab of 100 pcs with windows 10. I have already installed the first 2 components:-Windows Subsystem for Linux (Beta) in the Windows Features and activated the Developer modeAt that point i should type “Bash” at the command...
  5. Install the Windows Subsystem for Linux (ubuntu) to windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Install the Windows Subsystem for Linux (ubuntu) to windows 10: I am installing a bash Linux distros (WSL) to a Lab of 100 pcs with windows 10. I have already installed the first 2 components:-Windows Subsystem for Linux (Beta) in the Windows Features and activated the Developer modeAt that point i should type “Bash” at the command...
  6. Install Ubuntu in Windows Subsystem Linux got error Installation Failed! and Error: 0x80004002

Install Ubuntu in Windows Subsystem Linux got error Installation Failed! and Error: 0x80004002: Hello, Please support to me about error code 0x80004002 when I install Ubuntu after enable feature Windows Subsystem Linux...
  7. Installing Ubuntu bash on Windows 10 anniversary update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Ubuntu bash on Windows 10 anniversary update: I have a Windows 10 laptop which has the Anniversary update.I want to install the Ubuntu bash on it.I am on metered connection so I don't wanna upgrade from Anniversary update to fall creator update right now.I saw many sites that i need to turn on devloper mode in update...
  8. Installing Ubuntu bash on Windows 10 anniversary update

Installing Ubuntu bash on Windows 10 anniversary update: I have a Windows 10 laptop which has the Anniversary update.I want to install the Ubuntu bash on it.I am on metered connection so I don't wanna upgrade from Anniversary update to fall creator update right now.I saw many sites that i need to turn on devloper mode in update...
  9. Error: 0x80070002 for Installing bash on ubuntu sub system on win10 unsuccessfully.

Error: 0x80070002 for Installing bash on ubuntu sub system on win10 unsuccessfully.: I modified "C:/Users/xxx" to "C:/Users/xxx1" and run bash commend. Then my bash couldn't run successfully. I couldn't install it , reinstall or remove it. Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.165] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\youqin>lxrun...
  10. Windows 10 not starting after installing Ubuntu 18.04

Windows 10 not starting after installing Ubuntu 18.04: Hi, I recently installed Ubuntu 18.04 on my Lenovo laptop, hoping to be able to access both Ubuntu and Windows according to my needs. During the Ubuntu installation I created a new partition on my HD and since then Windows entered on Automatic Repair mode. Ubuntu is...