Windows 10: Installing windows from ubuntu

Discus and support Installing windows from ubuntu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i recently downloaded ubuntu on my computer, and now i want to go back to windows However I don't want to buy it since i previously bought it, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by conniefuzesy, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Installing windows from ubuntu

So i recently downloaded ubuntu on my computer, and now i want to go back to windows However I don't want to buy it since i previously bought it, is there i way to get it for free since i previously got it?

:)

conniefuzesy, Sep 8, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2018
  3. xfire Win User
    xfire, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Installing windows from ubuntu

Windows 10 boot menu only gives me 'turn pc off' option while installing Ubuntu Operating System on it.

Hi Alinaalam,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided by Linux website regarding the dual boot of Windows 10 and Ubuntu.

Dual-Boot Ubuntu 15.04/14.10 And Windows 10/8.1/8: Step By Step Tutorial With Screenshots

Welcome to the Ubuntu installation guide:

Installation - Community Help Wiki

If you still facing the further issues, then I recommend you to post your query in the
    Ubuntu forum for further support.

Ubuntu Forums

Please get back to us with an update on issue with installing Ubuntu in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Installing windows from ubuntu

1. Installing windows from ubuntu - Similar Threads - Installing ubuntu

2. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-to-install-windows-10-or-11-in/8e6d8e12-b101-4a0f-badf-9800802b0194
  3. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-to-install-windows-10-or-11-in/8e6d8e12-b101-4a0f-badf-9800802b0194
  4. How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...: I have installed Ubuntu 22.04 in my laptop which already has windows 11 in it. After installation of Ubuntu when I tried to login to my windows OS again it asked for the bitlocker key. So, I logged into my Outlook account for which also it asked for that security key which as...
  5. How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...

How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...: I have installed Ubuntu 22.04 in my laptop which already has windows 11 in it. After installation of Ubuntu when I tried to login to my windows OS again it asked for the bitlocker key. So, I logged into my Outlook account for which also it asked for that security key which as...
  6. Removing Ubuntu and installing Windows 10 Pro on Dell Latitude 5590

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Ubuntu and installing Windows 10 Pro on Dell Latitude 5590: Hi there,I want to install and activate Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Latitude 5590 it came with Windows 10 Pro out of the box, that currently runs only Ubuntu. Please help me doing so. Also, if I manage to successfully activate Windows 10 Pro, will Ibe able to upgrade it to...
  7. Removing Ubuntu and installing Windows 10 Pro on Dell Latitude 5590

Removing Ubuntu and installing Windows 10 Pro on Dell Latitude 5590: Hi there,I want to install and activate Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Latitude 5590 it came with Windows 10 Pro out of the box, that currently runs only Ubuntu. Please help me doing so. Also, if I manage to successfully activate Windows 10 Pro, will Ibe able to upgrade it to...
  8. Removing Ubuntu and installing Windows 10 Pro on Dell Latitude 5590

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. can't install ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install ubuntu: I m not able to install ubuntu inside windows 11 through Microsoft store , getting error message something happened on our end. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-ubuntu/75402592-afb9-4922-8f37-6eb8d4503a75
  10. can't install ubuntu

can't install ubuntu: I m not able to install ubuntu inside windows 11 through Microsoft store , getting error message something happened on our end. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-ubuntu/75402592-afb9-4922-8f37-6eb8d4503a75