Windows 10: Installing Windows froze at 2%. What do I do?

Discus and support Installing Windows froze at 2%. What do I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; imgur link I wanted to reset my PC because my sound wasn't working, and this was my last resort. I just did: Settings -> Update & Security ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InternetBoy1234, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Installing Windows froze at 2%. What do I do?

imgur link

I wanted to reset my PC because my sound wasn't working, and this was my last resort. I just did:

Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Reset this PC -> Remove Everything -> Turned on Data Erasure -> Turned on something else that makes it so that I remove files from drives -> Reset

I followed this Youtube tutorial.

After a while, the screen turned black and I believe the MSI logo was on it, and I waited until it was at 10% and then went to sleep at around 2am. When I woke up at 10am, it was on this screen. I searched it up but there were no solutions for this specific screen. Any ideas?

My PC is the MSI Aegis 3.

submitted by /u/InternetBoy1234
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/InternetBoy1234, Jun 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 5, 2020
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Installing Windows froze at 2%. What do I do?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows froze at 2%. What do I do?

1. Installing Windows froze at 2%. What do I do? - Similar Threads - Installing froze

2. Froze at 20% installing 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for X64 based...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Froze at 20% installing 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for X64 based...: Update error started from 2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2Error encountered:-"There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  3. Froze at 20% installing 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for X64 based...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Froze at 20% installing 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for X64 based...: Update error started from 2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2Error encountered:-"There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  4. Froze at 20% installing 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for X64 based...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. installed windows update kb5025221 now computer has froze up a few times

installed windows update kb5025221 now computer has froze up a few times: hi after the windows installed update windows update kb5025221 now the computer has froze up 2 times within 2 hrs..what is a solution other than uninstalling it.. i have window 10....
  6. installed windows update kb5025221 now computer has froze up a few times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installed windows update kb5025221 now computer has froze up a few times: hi after the windows installed update windows update kb5025221 now the computer has froze up 2 times within 2 hrs..what is a solution other than uninstalling it.. i have window 10....
  7. installed windows update kb5025221 now computer has froze up a few times

8. Resetting pc and when it started installing windows it froze what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting pc and when it started installing windows it froze what do I do?: Pc was being slow /missing some files decided to do a reset while keeping my files and it froze during the windows installation phase what should I do restart?...
  9. Resetting pc and when it started installing windows it froze what do I do?

Resetting pc and when it started installing windows it froze what do I do?: Pc was being slow /missing some files decided to do a reset while keeping my files and it froze during the windows installation phase what should I do restart?...
  10. Resetting pc and when it started installing windows it froze what do I do?