Windows 10: Installing windows home from education

Discus and support Installing windows home from education in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can you let me know how to change windows education to Windows home for free I have taken the backup and everything and I have downloaded the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vikrantkulkarni1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Installing windows home from education

Can you let me know how to change windows education to Windows home for free

I have taken the backup and everything and I have downloaded the latest Windows iso file

:)

vikrantkulkarni1, Jun 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020
  3. upgrading from windows 10 home to education

I recently acquired windows 10 education through dreamspark, and I was wondering ... can I upgrade from home to education without losing all my files? I know that at least one person is going to suggest backing them up but I do not have that capability
    at this time.

hawk.armstrong, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Installing windows home from education

upgrading from windows 10 home to education

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• When you say, "acquired windows 10 education" what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you have the installation disk of Windows 10 Education or the product key?
    Yes, you can upgrade your system from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education without losing your files. You just need to select the option
    keep all my files while performing the upgrade.

Note: It is recommended to take all your file and data backup to an external hard disk before you perform the up gradation.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Installing windows home from education

1. Installing windows home from education - Similar Threads - Installing home education

2. Education installed, how to get Home installed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Education installed, how to get Home installed?: My late partner left me a desktop computer. I have been unable to change any settings on it (this means her name is always popping up) so I went out and bought a product key for Windows10 Home. She had a free version of Windows10 Education installed. I have no idea how to...
  3. Upgrade from Windows 10 Education to Home??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 10 Education to Home??: I installed Windows 10 Education on my new system as I comply with the requirements. When I sign in, I am limited by the number of modifications I can make because of the limitations put in place by my college IT dept. I want to 'upgrade' to Windows 10 Home so I can actually...
  4. Windows 10 Education or Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Education or Home: So my college offers free windows 10 education key and I'm going to be building a new pc soon that's for school work and just normal day use. After I install windows OS via usb drive should I pick windows 10 home or windows 10 education. Also will it matter if I pick home,...
  5. Changing from windows home to education

Changing from windows home to education: I understand windows education has extra features and stuff, will i need to reinstall windows if i manually enter an education key into the change product key thing? or does it just unlock the extra features ? currently on home edition...
  6. Changing from Windows Education to Windows Home

Changing from Windows Education to Windows Home: Hi, I bought a laptop which came with Windows 10 Home. While I've been at university, I used a licence provided by them to upgrade to Windows Education. Now I'm finishing university, I want to revert back to the Home edition. I've seen instructions about downloading the...
  7. Windows 10 Home to Education

Windows 10 Home to Education: Hello, currently I have Windows 10 Home installed, I was wondering if I were to insert a Windows 10 Education key, would it automatically upgrade, also would it keep my data and apps that were installed?...
  8. Switch from Windows 10 Education to Home or Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switch from Windows 10 Education to Home or Pro?: So I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad off eBay from a reputable seller, and it arrived today. It was advertised as having Windows 10 Pro on it, but actually came loaded with Windows 10 Education! It doesn't help matters that the CoA on the bottom of the laptop is for Windows 7 Pro....
  9. Downgrading windows 10 from Education back to Home?

Downgrading windows 10 from Education back to Home?: Hello, I have been running windows education for 6 months now. Originally I had Win 10 RTM OEM:DM installed on my laptop. I still have the original OEM key safely stored, which was retrieved from my laptop upon purchasing. I have tried everything from uninstalling the...
  10. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Education`

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Education`: I keep getting the error message: Couldn't upgrade your edition, undoing updates. Every time it applies additional features...it stops at 98% and then undoes the changes. Please help. I don't want to reinstall windows just so I could upgrade to Education. Thanks. 30559