Windows 10: Installing Windows, lack of compatible driver error.

Discus and support Installing Windows, lack of compatible driver error. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I made a bootable USB and I'm trying to install Windows. I replaced the original HDD with a NEW WD Blue SSD. The installation stalls with an error that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hamsquatch135, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Installing Windows, lack of compatible driver error.

I made a bootable USB and I'm trying to install Windows. I replaced the original HDD with a NEW WD Blue SSD. The installation stalls with an error that it lacks necessary media (maybe it was display, I forget) drivers. How do I add that to my bootable USB so I'm able to install them along with the OS?

submitted by /u/Hamsquatch135
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hamsquatch135, Feb 20, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Installing Windows, lack of compatible driver error.

Windows 10 pro not compatible with Nvidia driver install program.

Hi,

I suggest you to install the drivers in
    compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows, lack of compatible driver error.

1. Installing Windows, lack of compatible driver error. - Similar Threads - Installing lack compatible

2. Nvidia Graphics Driver Not Compatible With This Version of Windows - Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Graphics Driver Not Compatible With This Version of Windows - Error: PC Specs:Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Version 22H2 - I have the latest version installedProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-6700HQGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960MI was having some problems running some games on my GPU so tried uninstalling and reinstalling the graphic drivers...
  3. Nvidia Graphics Driver Not Compatible With This Version of Windows - Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Graphics Driver Not Compatible With This Version of Windows - Error: PC Specs:Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Version 22H2 - I have the latest version installedProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-6700HQGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960MI was having some problems running some games on my GPU so tried uninstalling and reinstalling the graphic drivers...
  4. driver compatability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver compatability: driver compatibility https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-compatability/0b88feda-3459-4f57-9fec-69f653c78376
  5. driver compatability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver compatability: driver compatibility https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-compatability/0b88feda-3459-4f57-9fec-69f653c78376
  6. Compatibility of Windows software drivers causing errors?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Compatibility of Windows software drivers causing errors?: I have a computer that was purchased some years back and it had Windows 8.1. For some years now I have Windows 10 installed and this has crashed my computer few times. Recently I had to do a restore from a last restore point. Since than when using Microsoft Edge, Google...
  7. Printer driver lacks functionality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer driver lacks functionality: I'm using an Epson printer (Workforce WF-3640). When I open Printer Preferences, I'm presented with a very limited set of options. I'm not sure how long ago this changed, but I do recall that I had full set of options at one stage. For example, I used to be able to select...
  8. Windows 10- lack of USB Audio Driver

Windows 10- lack of USB Audio Driver: I have an ACER laptop using Windows10 Version 1803. I recently purchased an external sound card (Signalink) which connects to computer via USB port. When the signalink is connected to the USB port, Windows 10 should automatically provide a USB audio driver. That hasnt...
  9. The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers...

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers...: The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers for this device. To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver. for mtp device driver of windows 10 pro n please assist me to solve this problem...
  10. Minecraft: 'Lack of updated graphics drivers'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: 'Lack of updated graphics drivers': Hi, It is about the game 'Minecraft'. It happens that when I try to start the game, I get an error saying that I have to update the graphics drivers, but the problem is that when I search for updates, Windows tells me that there are no updates and that all the graphics...