Windows 10: Installing Windows no device drivers where found

Discus and support Installing Windows no device drivers where found in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to install windows 10 on my new pc with a flash drive. I have been unsuccessful as it it saying that No device drivers were found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TalenaHorn, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Installing Windows no device drivers where found

I have been trying to install windows 10 on my new pc with a flash drive. I have been unsuccessful as it it saying that No device drivers were found when I have a flash drive plugged in. I have tried plugging the flash drive with the driver into different spots but nothing has fixed it.

:)

TalenaHorn, Dec 17, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Installing Windows no device drivers where found

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows no device drivers where found

1. Installing Windows no device drivers where found - Similar Threads - Installing device drivers

2. No device drivers found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No device drivers found: My Gaming PC Build:- EVGA 600 Ba, 80 Plus Bronze 600w- ASUS Prime H570M-PLUS- KLEVV CRAS C710 M.2 SSD NVMe PCle Gen3 x4 512GB- Intel Core i7-10700KF- RTX 3060- DDR4 16GB 8GBx2 Zenith RGB RAM Gaming 3200MHzI recently built a gaming PC and now that it's time to install windows,...
  3. No device drivers found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No device drivers found: My Gaming PC Build:- EVGA 600 Ba, 80 Plus Bronze 600w- ASUS Prime H570M-PLUS- KLEVV CRAS C710 M.2 SSD NVMe PCle Gen3 x4 512GB- Intel Core i7-10700KF- RTX 3060- DDR4 16GB 8GBx2 Zenith RGB RAM Gaming 3200MHzI recently built a gaming PC and now that it's time to install windows,...
  4. No device drivers found

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows installation drivers not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows installation drivers not found: Hello and sorry for my bad English, but I have a big problem.I bought the windows 11 license, but I can't install it, there comes the error: No device drivers were found. Make sure the correct drivers are on the installation disc and click ok.I don't use any windows version...
  6. No Device Driver Found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Device Driver Found: Basically, I wanted to revert back to windows, Cause I used to be in linux then it stopped booting. And I also lost my USB and i can only use my CD which has windows installed so when i tried that It says No device driver found and i keep rescanning it. So i hopped on a...
  7. Windows 10 Installation: "No device drivers were found."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Installation: "No device drivers were found.": Hi guys, recently for past couple of days, I'm trying to solve a problem where I am not able to proceed with the Windows 10 Installation due to a driver error. It is most likely because I am installing it from a USB 2.0(UEFI) plugged in a USB 3.0 but sadly my GL75 9SDK is...
  8. No Device Drivers Found??

No Device Drivers Found??: I'm trying to do a first time installation of windows 10 on my new pc(i do not know any of the specific specs as I got this pc from my bf) through a usb flashdrive which has already been formatted and has the installation software downloaded, but when going through the...
  9. "no device drivers were found" Windows 10 installation

"no device drivers were found" Windows 10 installation: Hey , i built a new pc , with a MSI B450 Gaming MAX Mainboard. I downloaded the ISO File from Windows and put it on my usb and plugged it into my new pc. When its setting up it says "no device drivers were found". What do i have to do? Anyone knows how to fix it? submitted...
  10. No Device Driver found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Device Driver found: Hi, I'm attempting to dual boot windows 7 and Windows 10 preview, however when I run the setup I get up to point where it wants me to choose the drive where I want to install, but before I get to that point I get the following message. "A required CD/DVD device drivers...