Windows 10: installing windows not working

Discus and support installing windows not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I install windows on my new PC I built it restarts and tells me to do the same thing and I have done it over and over and still it never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pli30, Jun 25, 2019.

1. pli30 Win User

installing windows not working

When I install windows on my new PC I built it restarts and tells me to do the same thing and I have done it over and over and still it never downloads.

:)

pli30, Jun 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 25, 2019
  4. installing windows not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

installing windows not working

1. installing windows not working - Similar Threads - installing working

2. Windows installer not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installer not working!: Windows is not working when on USB. I tried to list disks in diskpart but it doesnt show my disk. I am currently running macOS on it in the GPT and it works great. Liux is also able to recognize the drive but windows decides to be a pain and wants to make it as hard as...
  3. Windows installer not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installer not working!: Windows is not working when on USB. I tried to list disks in diskpart but it doesnt show my disk. I am currently running macOS on it in the GPT and it works great. Liux is also able to recognize the drive but windows decides to be a pain and wants to make it as hard as...
  4. I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...: I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after installing windows, it's not working anymore. How should i solve it?...
  5. I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...

I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...: I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after installing windows, it's not working anymore. How should i solve it?...
  6. I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Fn+Esc not working on HP Victus after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fn+Esc not working on HP Victus after clean install: I have an HP Victus Fb-0119AX laptop, and I just did a clean windows 11 install.If I press Fn+Esc key, the HP System Info doesn't come up. Also, before clean installing, pressing fn+f11 would disable touchpad. and while disabling the touchpad by pressing those 2 buttons, and...
  8. Fn+Esc not working on HP Victus after clean install

Fn+Esc not working on HP Victus after clean install: I have an HP Victus Fb-0119AX laptop, and I just did a clean windows 11 install.If I press Fn+Esc key, the HP System Info doesn't come up. Also, before clean installing, pressing fn+f11 would disable touchpad. and while disabling the touchpad by pressing those 2 buttons, and...
  9. Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work: My computer has been stuck on "Undoing changes from update" for a week now, ive decided to reinstall windows as that was the only way to get out from what i read.I downloaded the windows installer to a USB drive and i booted into it from my computers boot menu.The problem i...
  10. Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work

Windows 11 / USB Installer / Upgrade wont work: My computer has been stuck on "Undoing changes from update" for a week now, ive decided to reinstall windows as that was the only way to get out from what i read.I downloaded the windows installer to a USB drive and i booted into it from my computers boot menu.The problem i...