Windows 10: Installing Windows on a new Desktop PC

Discus and support Installing Windows on a new Desktop PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I need help. I have recently acquired a new computer. I am trying to get windows on it but every time the "Windows needs to restart to finish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ClaytonM223, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Installing Windows on a new Desktop PC

Hi, I need help. I have recently acquired a new computer. I am trying to get windows on it but every time the "Windows needs to restart to finish installing" screen appears it restarts like it should but instead of continuing the install the thing starts the install from the beginning. My computer is not wifi capable and is not hooked up to an ethernet cable. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!

:)

ClaytonM223, Oct 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 18, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows on a new Desktop PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows on a new Desktop PC

1. Installing Windows on a new Desktop PC - Similar Threads - Installing Desktop

2. Hello, I am trying to install Microsoft 365 on a desktop. It asked me for a PIN. How can I...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello, I am trying to install Microsoft 365 on a desktop. It asked me for a PIN. How can I...: Hello, I am trying to install Microsoft 365 on a desktop. It asked me for a PIN. How can I remove the PIN? It won't allow me to change the PIN without knowing the PIN. So, that isn't an options....
  3. Hello, I am trying to install Microsoft 365 on a desktop. It asked me for a PIN. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I am trying to install Microsoft 365 on a desktop. It asked me for a PIN. How can I...: Hello, I am trying to install Microsoft 365 on a desktop. It asked me for a PIN. How can I remove the PIN? It won't allow me to change the PIN without knowing the PIN. So, that isn't an options....
  4. Hello, I am trying to install Microsoft 365 on a desktop. It asked me for a PIN. How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to activate QB 2017 installed on windows 10 desktop computer? I have already entered...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate QB 2017 installed on windows 10 desktop computer? I have already entered...: It does not show the screen for entering the activation code. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-qb-2017-installed-on-windows-10/cfc08d8c-336e-4908-8514-3fb1d33bf347
  6. How to activate QB 2017 installed on windows 10 desktop computer? I have already entered...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate QB 2017 installed on windows 10 desktop computer? I have already entered...: It does not show the screen for entering the activation code. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-qb-2017-installed-on-windows-10/cfc08d8c-336e-4908-8514-3fb1d33bf347
  7. How to activate QB 2017 installed on windows 10 desktop computer? I have already entered...

8. Can the installed German language OS be changed to English on new desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the installed German language OS be changed to English on new desktop?: I am English but live in Germany. want to buy desktop pc in Germany with Win 11 already installed. Can the installed OS language be changed from German to English?...
  9. Can the installed German language OS be changed to English on new desktop?

Can the installed German language OS be changed to English on new desktop?: I am English but live in Germany. want to buy desktop pc in Germany with Win 11 already installed. Can the installed OS language be changed from German to English?...
  10. My desktop PC Windows 10 tells me to install Authenticator. I can't as it's only for phones.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My desktop PC Windows 10 tells me to install Authenticator. I can't as it's only for phones.: It keeps taking me to the same screen every time. It's driving me mad, please help.***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account, billing / For business / Accounts, groups management, and sign in***...