Windows 10: Installing Windows on a PC without an OS, error message 0xc0000001

Discus and support Installing Windows on a PC without an OS, error message 0xc0000001 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Keep getting error code 0xc0000001 when trying to boot from windows USB. I DONT HAVE windows installed at all on this pc, trying to put it on it, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by methanfedasteve, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Installing Windows on a PC without an OS, error message 0xc0000001

Keep getting error code 0xc0000001 when trying to boot from windows USB. I DONT HAVE windows installed at all on this pc, trying to put it on it, and it loads for about 5 seconds then shows the windows logo for a split second, then I get the error code

:)

methanfedasteve, Jul 20, 2019

2. Computer Error (0xc0000001) Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I can understand that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the make and model of the pc?

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• From which website did you download the repair tools?

Suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided by “ThofikhAhamad” from this thread to check if that helps.

0xc0000001 on Windows 10

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Zam_M Win User
    Error code 0xc0000001

Hi,

Tried Andre Da Costa suggestion - at the end of the installation process comes the message "Inaccessible boot device" and it reloop again to try to boot.

Zam_M, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Installing Windows on a PC without an OS, error message 0xc0000001

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows on a PC without an OS, error message 0xc0000001

1. Installing Windows on a PC without an OS, error message 0xc0000001 - Similar Threads - Installing without error

2. Error message when installing OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message when installing OS: I have this old Dell Inspiron that runs Windows 10, and it can barely run it. Since I didn't have anything better to do with it, I decided to change the OS. I downloaded the MacOS Snow Leopard ISO from Internet Archive, divided it using PineTools, and uploaded it to a FAT32...
  3. Error message when installing OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when installing OS: I have this old Dell Inspiron that runs Windows 10, and it can barely run it. Since I didn't have anything better to do with it, I decided to change the OS. I downloaded the MacOS Snow Leopard ISO from Internet Archive, divided it using PineTools, and uploaded it to a FAT32...
  4. Error message when installing OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Installing Windows in brand new PC without OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows in brand new PC without OS: Hi, I bought a portable computer and I'm trying to install windows 10 in it. But it doesn't recognize the hard drive when it comes to selecting it. What should i do ?...
  6. os error message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    os error message: i am having an issue with opening my windows app i have installed from the microsoft soft and when i try to uninstall said app i get this OS error message 0x80073d23 and i have found nothing to help resolve my issue. many thanks leon...
  7. Error 0xc0000001

Error 0xc0000001: I am trying to start my pc as usual but i am getting bad system confg info problem. How to login to my pc safely please help me . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0xc0000001/e363afbf-5952-462d-b8c1-08e1f47c6209
  8. Windows 10 after update installation Error code: 0xc0000001

Windows 10 after update installation Error code: 0xc0000001: I have recently purchased Acer Aspire 5 with windows warranty of 1 year yesterday i updated my windows 10 and all went well after installation, but today when i tried to turn it on, it's showing me just a blue display with "Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...
  9. Error Code: 0xc0000001

Error Code: 0xc0000001: This happed when I accidentally unplug the charger. So I was the laptop without it's battrey and the laptop was in the middle of resetting process then I accidentally unplug the laptop then as I open it, I got stuck at "Recovery Your PC couldn't start properly" blie screen. I...
  10. Windows 10 installation error 0xc0000001

Windows 10 installation error 0xc0000001: So I go to boot my new pc that I built with a Windows 10 pro USB Key inserted. I select the USB as my boot device and I can get into the Windows boot manager where I can select to either install x32 or x64. I select x64 and it says "loading files" followed by the error...
Tags: