Windows 10: Installing windows on mac

Discus and support Installing windows on mac in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a mac but recently completed bootcamp. I wont get into all the issues I had installing because it finally ended up working for me. Now ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OliviaShea, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Installing windows on mac

I have a mac but recently completed bootcamp. I wont get into all the issues I had installing because it finally ended up working for me. Now ive installed windows and my computer was stuck on the "getting ready" page for hours. I did some reasearch, after about 4 hours I shut the computer off and started following steps given by someone in the community. Now it keeps restarting and im not getting anywhere, im given the error code 0xc0000001. Please help trying to get windows on my mac for about a month now!

:)

OliviaShea, Sep 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Installing windows on mac

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Installing windows on mac

1. Installing windows on mac - Similar Threads - Installing mac

2. How can I install a Mac OSX in a Windows 10 pro 64bit ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I install a Mac OSX in a Windows 10 pro 64bit ?: So basically I read that a Mac OSX partition can be installed in a Windows 10 pro environment,how do I need to proceed , what I already understood a 16 gigabyte flash drive is required that will contain dmg file exe correct me if I am wrong ....
  3. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?: Hey everyone! I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could really use some guidance. I've recently needed to create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer, but there's a twist—I need to do it from my Mac. I understand that the process might be a bit different compared to...
  4. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?: Hey everyone! I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could really use some guidance. I've recently needed to create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer, but there's a twist—I need to do it from my Mac. I understand that the process might be a bit different compared to...
  5. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

6. I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own

I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own: In the past, I've installed the Windows 10 ISO file from the official website without any trouble and did so multiple times in order to then use BootCamp and make disc partitions. But now, every time I try to access it and request to install it this error message appears: We...
  7. I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own: In the past, I've installed the Windows 10 ISO file from the official website without any trouble and did so multiple times in order to then use BootCamp and make disc partitions. But now, every time I try to access it and request to install it this error message appears: We...
  8. I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. A media driver your computer needs is missing- installing ISO that was downloaded a Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A media driver your computer needs is missing- installing ISO that was downloaded a Mac: Hi! So- last night my keyboard would not stop typing zeroes. I think- It's busted, so I unplug go to bed and order a new one. This morning I wake up to the BSOD- critical process died. Ran chkdsk- it found errors and fixed. It won't run SC scan or DISM scan. Tried...
  10. A media driver your computer needs is missing- installing ISO that was downloaded a Mac

A media driver your computer needs is missing- installing ISO that was downloaded a Mac: Hi! So- last night my keyboard would not stop typing zeroes. I think- It's busted, so I unplug go to bed and order a new one. This morning I wake up to the BSOD- critical process died. Ran chkdsk- it found errors and fixed. It won't run SC scan or DISM scan. Tried...