Windows 10: Installing Windows on SSD.

Discus and support Installing Windows on SSD. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My son built a new computer and he first installed Windows on the HD. It was so slow, he disconnected the HD and tried to install it on the SSD. Every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Debbie Thomas2, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Installing Windows on SSD.

My son built a new computer and he first installed Windows on the HD. It was so slow, he disconnected the HD and tried to install it on the SSD. Every time he tries to install it, it appears to be installing but then it pops him right back to the install first window. He reset it but does he have to uninstall Windows? Before installing it on the SSD?

:)

Debbie Thomas2, Dec 4, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Installing Windows on SSD.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Installing Windows on SSD.

1. Installing Windows on SSD. - Similar Threads - Installing SSD

2. I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....: I just got a new ssd and when I turn on the PC with the usb with the windows 11 installation it shows me "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...". Sometimes if i try to open bios it gives me a black screen, but when it works it shows me that my ssd is under raid...
  3. I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....: I just got a new ssd and when I turn on the PC with the usb with the windows 11 installation it shows me "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...". Sometimes if i try to open bios it gives me a black screen, but when it works it shows me that my ssd is under raid...
  4. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD & HDD installed drives not visible: Hi All,SSD & HDD installed drives not visible after checked windows update and re-plugged wifi usb. and my microsoftware is Windows Feature Experience Pack. please suggest me how to get SSD & HDD back. and after clicked on shutdown it is taking more than 2 to 3min to getting...
  5. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

SSD & HDD installed drives not visible: Hi All,SSD & HDD installed drives not visible after checked windows update and re-plugged wifi usb. and my microsoftware is Windows Feature Experience Pack. please suggest me how to get SSD & HDD back. and after clicked on shutdown it is taking more than 2 to 3min to getting...
  6. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart: I've recently installed a new 1TB 970 Evo Plus NVME M.2 SSD into my Dell XPS 9310. I'm trying to re-install Windows 10 on it but the drive is not appearing in the installation process and it's not showing up in the CMD diskpart list either. However, it is being detected...
  8. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart: I've recently installed a new 1TB 970 Evo Plus NVME M.2 SSD into my Dell XPS 9310. I'm trying to re-install Windows 10 on it but the drive is not appearing in the installation process and it's not showing up in the CMD diskpart list either. However, it is being detected...
  9. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.

New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.: Hello! I'm trying to install a new SSD in my Yoga laptop. I am using the Windows 10 media creation tool on a USB stick. On my first attempt, everything seemed to be going right, and the drive was visible when I got to the point to select an installation location. It started...