Windows 10: installing Windows on Ubuntu

Discus and support installing Windows on Ubuntu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Ubuntu 18.04 but I would like to install Windows 10 either along side it or instead. I have the ios on a usb that I have mounted using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nika_uranium, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:57 PM.

1. installing Windows on Ubuntu

I have Ubuntu 18.04 but I would like to install Windows 10 either along side it or instead. I have the ios on a usb that I have mounted using MultiWriter. When I restart the laptop and click boot options, the usb is not presented as one of the options. I would appreciate as detailed support as possible.

:)

nika_uranium, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:57 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM
  3. xfire Win User
  4. installing Windows on Ubuntu

Windows 10 boot menu only gives me 'turn pc off' option while installing Ubuntu Operating System on it.

Hi Alinaalam,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided by Linux website regarding the dual boot of Windows 10 and Ubuntu.

Dual-Boot Ubuntu 15.04/14.10 And Windows 10/8.1/8: Step By Step Tutorial With Screenshots - Linux.com

Welcome to the Ubuntu installation guide:

Installation - Community Help Wiki

If you still facing the further issues, then I recommend you to post your query in the
    Ubuntu forum for further support.

http://ubuntuforums.org/

Please get back to us with an update on issue with installing Ubuntu in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM
Thema:

installing Windows on Ubuntu

1. installing Windows on Ubuntu - Similar Threads - installing Ubuntu

2. How should I install Ubuntu on WSL for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How should I install Ubuntu on WSL for Windows 10?: I know in the past when WSL was in beta you had to run some commands and enable developer mode and run more commands to install Ubuntu for WSL. Is the preferred method now to install it from the Microsoft Store? Do I need to run any other commands? submitted by /u/nootdude...
  3. How to install Windows 10 on laptop running Ubuntu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 on laptop running Ubuntu?: I have a Dell G3 3579 Laptop that came with Ubuntu as the OS, so I bought Windows 10 home ISO and downloaded it, file name is "win10_1903_V2_English_x64.iso", and I copy pasted it on my blank 8gb usb flash drive. I have Gparted partition editor but I don't know how to use it....
  4. How to install windows on ubuntu without bios setup

How to install windows on ubuntu without bios setup: I am running ubuntu on my computer right now and I want change it to windows so tell me how to install windows on my computer WHITOUT USB or cd/dvd instead like media creation tool on windows...
  5. ubuntu install from store did not handle initial password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ubuntu install from store did not handle initial password: Not sure if this is the correct place for a question about your WSL app I as asked for username and password. I made a mistake on the password confirm and failed to notice that it was ASKING FOR A YES OR NO I assumed (from several native 18.04 installs) that it wanted me...
  6. Unable to boot Windows after installing Ubuntu as dual boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to boot Windows after installing Ubuntu as dual boot: Initially my windows was running perfectly. Then i tried to dual boot it with ubuntu. After doing dual boot I'm not able to access windows. I'm getting a screen like this.[IMG]I also tried using grub command but it didn't work!! ***Original title: Dual boot***...
  7. Dual Booting while upgrading Windows and installing Ubuntu

Dual Booting while upgrading Windows and installing Ubuntu: I have Windows 10 Home/Pro ready to upgrade from Windows 8.1. I also want to dual boot into Ubuntu and will need to install that as well. I have also just installed an SSD and have 2TB hard drive space. With all that being said, what is the best procedure for dual booting...
  8. Deleted Windows, while trying to install Ubuntu

Deleted Windows, while trying to install Ubuntu: I was trying to install Ubuntu side by side with windows, and accidentally deleted the windows os that came with my pc. How can I reinstall windows and can I use the license that came with this pc?...
  9. Dual boot Ubuntu with pre-installed Windows

Dual boot Ubuntu with pre-installed Windows: Hi! I have a Dell Inspiron 3543 laptop, which came pre-installed with Windows 8.1. I upgraded it to Windows 10 back in 2015, and currently I'm using Version 1903 OS Build 18362.175. I wish to set up a dual boot with Ubuntu 18.04.2 on this laptop. Is it possible to do it...
  10. Access USB drive in installed Ubuntu 16.04 from microsoft store in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access USB drive in installed Ubuntu 16.04 from microsoft store in windows 10: Hi All, My system is running with windows 10 and i have installed Ubuntu16.04 from store. I want to access USB drive in installed Ubuntu 16.04. Is it possible to access it? If yes than please share methode to do it. Please let me know if any further information...