Windows 10: Installing Windows Server side by side Windows 10 stopcode 0xc000021a

Discus and support Installing Windows Server side by side Windows 10 stopcode 0xc000021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I like to install Windows Server side by side on my windows 10 on Lenovo T230s. Windows 10 works splendidly. Starting from from a prepaired USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by theking2, Sep 16, 2019.

1. theking2 Win User

Installing Windows Server side by side Windows 10 stopcode 0xc000021a

Hi

I like to install Windows Server side by side on my windows 10 on Lenovo T230s. Windows 10 works splendidly. Starting from from a prepaired USB with Windows Server 2019 results in stopcode 0xc000021a. Rebooting in Windows 10 works without a problem. So there is nothing wrong with hardware or windows 10 installation.

What could be cause of failing to boot of a usb-stick with Windows server?

:)

theking2, Sep 16, 2019

2. 0xc000021a Stopcode

Hi Stephen,

One of the possible reasons why you’re getting the stop error code 0xc000021a is because of an incompatible hardware that's connected to the computer. To get started with troubleshooting this, you can follow the suggested fixes provided by
    MohammandEskandary on this
    thread

In the event that it doesn't work, we suggest that you check this
    article
    for more troubleshooting steps in resolving this stop code error 0xc000021a.

Let us know if the issue has been resolved. Otherwise, we’ll be here if you need further assistance.

Genevieve Cri, Sep 16, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Installing Windows Server side by side Windows 10 stopcode 0xc000021a

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows Server side by side Windows 10 stopcode 0xc000021a

1. Installing Windows Server side by side Windows 10 stopcode 0xc000021a - Similar Threads - Installing Server side

2. Side by Side Error Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Side by Side Error Windows 10: Hi, I've read the posts on the Side by Side error, most of which seem locked. So, I'm posting a new thread in hope that the problem can be resolved. None of the fixes suggested work, and it's my guess that is because the error affects a single app sometimes. Most fixes...
  3. Windows "Side by side" in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows "Side by side" in windows 10: I hate this side by side feature. I hate the stacked feature. I want to permanently disable it. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-side-by-side-in-windows-10/7b2dbd75-695b-4ede-bdc9-fbef80e9a90e
  4. "Show windows side by side"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Show windows side by side": "Show windows side by side" is still not working !! I have check this forum for answers but what I see here is this issue coming up again and again without any solutions or REPAIR. It is now 2020, after hundreds of WINODWS 10 updates, fixes and repairs. Side by Side is...
  5. "Show windows side by side"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Show windows side by side": "Show windows side by side" putting two or more windows side-by-side on the screen, but stacking them. Obvious error. Is there a fix to this? If so,, how do I get access to this fix? If not, when could I expect a fix? I used "Show windows side by side" frequently in...
  6. windows 10 side by side error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 side by side error: Hi Everyone Has anyone had the Windows 10 side by side error and not able to open, Office, Office Outlook, Windows Recovery and I have tried repair restart that does not work either any help would be appreciated Thanks Linda...
  7. show windows side-by-side

show windows side-by-side: When I right click on the taskbar and then click on "Show windows side by side" it only shows the windows vertically side by side and not horizontally. I can drag the window edges to get them side by side, but that is a pain in the neck. How do I get them side by side...
  8. Side by side windows

Side by side windows: How can I open 2 windows side by side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/side-by-side-windows/29ab9fb4-4bcf-43d4-a6d5-2db416bef5a0
  9. ?server side errors?

in Windows 10 Support
    ?server side errors?: OK I have a lot of apps backed up on USB drive, Firefox,Chrome,Opera, as well as other software live VLC So I slap it in ans begin installing what I call necessity-ware... Everything is installing fine but when I go to install chrome I get a message "server side error...
  10. Show Windows Side by Side in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Windows Side by Side in Windows 10: How to: Show Windows Side by Side in Windows 10 How to Show All Open Windows Side by Side in Windows 10 In Windows, you can use the show windows side by side option to arrange all your open windows to be side by side with each other. If you have more than one...
Tags: