Windows 10: Installing Windows Store app on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Installing Windows Store app on Windows 10 PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 on my computer and it does not get any of the pre-installed apps with it. It is good in one way but I need Microsoft Store on my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Poppins0294, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Installing Windows Store app on Windows 10 PC

I installed Windows 10 on my computer and it does not get any of the pre-installed apps with it. It is good in one way but I need Microsoft Store on my PC. How can I only install the Microsoft Store app?

I tried with powershell using the get app xpackage - all users command which shows the list of all package names but it does not have MS Store in the list so I am not able to install it using the Powershell. Can you please help me with it?

:)

Poppins0294, Nov 5, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 7, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Nov 7, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows Store app on Windows 10 PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Installing Windows Store app on Windows 10 PC

1. Installing Windows Store app on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Installing Store app

2. Microsoft Store will not install owned apps on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not install owned apps on windows 10: I have had this issue numerous times. I go to the microsoft store to install a game or app I own and click the install button but nothing happens. Sometimes the install button is grayed out, most of the time it is just non responsive. I have read numerous threads on here on...
  3. Windows Store Not Installing Apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Not Installing Apps?: Hello! Since about last year i have been having trouble with my microsoft store and haven't thought much of it until now when i was thinking on buying forza horizon 4 on the microsoft store. My Microsoft Store Doesnt Seem To Be Able To Install Any Programs. When Put My Cursor...
  4. install apps & game Microsoft store , windows 10 app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install apps & game Microsoft store , windows 10 app: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , +989172149531 , 5544221251 , Pasha5544 install app Microsoft store & windows10 app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-apps-game-microsoft-store-windows-10-app/02bd6437-7b8b-4706-882d-6a0ca6552a0f
  5. Error installing apps in windows app store.

Error installing apps in windows app store.: Every time I try to install some apps from the Microsoft store, I keep getting this error code "Code: 0x80070005". I have tried the powershell method on fixing it. Hoping someone here can help. I'm trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition....
  6. installing apps not in windows store

installing apps not in windows store: how do I install apps that are not in microsoft store. I have a laptop 2 in 1 dell inspirion 13 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-apps-not-in-windows-store/c24efd85-7499-4fc4-b40d-d889967a6305
  7. Windows Store apps not installing

Windows Store apps not installing: So, I have to admit that this is the result of my own stupidity. I wanted to move over my C:\Users\USERNAME folder to a separate drive (D:\) to wear less on my ssd said and done, I changed the location of documents, desktop, music etc via properties on the folders in quick...
  8. Installing Apps from Microsoft Store for PC running Windows 10

Installing Apps from Microsoft Store for PC running Windows 10: On 6th November I was able to download and install the FITBIT app without problem. I had a problem this morning that the APP would not work so Uninstalled the app with the view to reinstall it but I have not been able to. When I have try to down load the FITBIT app from the...
  9. Windows Store will not install apps.

Windows Store will not install apps.: Hello all! This is a problem that I cannot solve on my own. Google was not of much help either. I can get to an app download page, but the moment I click install the window vanishes and reappears instantly. I made a screen recording of this happening so that everyone is on...
  10. Windows Store will not install apps

Windows Store will not install apps: I've tried installing multiple apps and The Weather Channel app will go through the motions of installing, but won't actually install (I get the install button again after it says it installed). For the rest of the apps that I tried installing, I get error 0x8E5E0408....