Windows 10: Installing Windows Store

Discus and support Installing Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, So lately I was downloading Forza Horizon 4 and an error came up so tried many ways to get it to work but it just wouldn't, so I deleted the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ewanpoole75, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Installing Windows Store

Hello,

So lately I was downloading Forza Horizon 4 and an error came up so tried many ways to get it to work but it just wouldn't, so I deleted the store using a third party app and I it said it could reinstall but it didn't work.

Is there a way I can get Microsoft store back on this user account?

:)

ewanpoole75, Dec 26, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Installing Windows Store

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Installing Windows Store

1. Installing Windows Store - Similar Threads - Installing Store

2. Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft Store: After checking for update of apps in Microsoft Store, I'm shown that Intel Media SDK DFP has an update. But when trying to install the update, it fails and I get Error code: 0x80070057....
  3. Many of the Microsoft Store Application is not installed

Many of the Microsoft Store Application is not installed: Many of the Microsoft Store Application did not install my PC. How to install Microsoft Store and other applications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-of-the-microsoft-store-application-is-not/82e99c04-d549-4086-8452-2d4ba23d6740"
  4. Can't change my game's installation folder on Microsoft Store, despite "New apps will save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change my game's installation folder on Microsoft Store, despite "New apps will save...: As the title says. My SSD got just 6 GBs left, got myself the Xbox Pass expecting to play some Metro Exodus tonight. I'm not able to move the folder itself out of Program Files on C:, while the settings to install new games is set to D: [ATTACH] C: is the only option in...
  5. Microsoft store hangs on clicking install button

Microsoft store hangs on clicking install button: I can open and search the apps in Microsoft app store but when I click on install button the app is freezing and I am not able to anything. I tried running the windows trouble shooter and clear app store cache as suggested here nothing worked. Request your help to sort...
  6. Can't install a specific game from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a specific game from the Microsoft Store: I started installing Asphalt 8: Airborne on my PC but I accidentally cancelled. After I tried to reinstall it, an error window appeared and says "Try again later an error occurred on our end." It's only that specific game, how can I fix this?...
  7. "No available devices" after trying to install a game bought from the app store on an S...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No available devices" after trying to install a game bought from the app store on an S...: Acer Aspire 5 in S Mode, running Windows 10, just updated to full version. When I visit my Microsoft account and check my linked devices, my laptop is listed under my account. Yet after purchasing a game from the Microsoft store, it is unable to find any linked devices. Help?...
  8. Unable to find and install Windows updates aswell as being unable to download Windows Store...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find and install Windows updates aswell as being unable to download Windows Store...: Hi everyone, I've had this problem for a little over a month now and it's starting to bug me a abit seeing as the windows 10 version I've been stuck on is reaching the end of support. Also, the Windows Store on my account is able to queue apps and games for download, but it...
  9. Microsoft store Gears 5 Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Gears 5 Installation: Hi, I had no issues installing Gears of War 5 via Gamepass to my PC, and once it got to about 66% i had to shut off my pc with the intention of resuming installation the next day, however it just says that the game is installed, but when launching the game, it displays only...
  10. Windows Store install greyed out. Only allows install to desktop PC, but not the laptop i...

Windows Store install greyed out. Only allows install to desktop PC, but not the laptop i...: I have 2 issues on my laptop. One is that the Microsoft store install buttons are greyed out. If i click the 3 dots, it gives me the option to install to other devices - either my desktop or xboxes depending on the app. The other issue is that when i'm in the store, it...