Windows 10: Installing Windows stucks at 88% after reset gets completed.

Discus and support Installing Windows stucks at 88% after reset gets completed. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, I had a problem with my surface pro 4. After updating my cover keyboard driver, it doesn't work and shows blue screen and said there is a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by amir mohammadmoradi, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Installing Windows stucks at 88% after reset gets completed.

hi, I had a problem with my surface pro 4. After updating my cover keyboard driver, it doesn't work and shows blue screen and said there is a problem with this pc, so i decided to reset my surface and choosed keep my files. Now it's stucks at 88% when installing windows. What should i do? Should i wait to get completed?

:)

amir mohammadmoradi, Jul 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 reinstallation Stuck at 88%

I was having an issue with my profile and so I decided to do a reset on my windows. I tried to do a limited restore that kept my files but the computer got to 88% and stuck. rebooted several times, used a boot disk to see if I could revert then changes.
    naadaa. Any suggestions?

KingMathis78, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Installing Windows stucks at 88% after reset gets completed.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows stucks at 88% after reset gets completed.

1. Installing Windows stucks at 88% after reset gets completed. - Similar Threads - Installing stucks 88%

2. HP laptop: Post windows reset installation stuck at 88 %

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop: Post windows reset installation stuck at 88 %: Hello Community,My HP laptop has windows 10. Previously it was working slow, and lately not even working after switch on my laptop. Hence, I have done reset via keyboard and after reset it starting windows installation and is stuck at 88% since 26 hrs. How should I fix this ?...
  3. HP laptop: Post windows reset installation stuck at 88 %

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laptop: Post windows reset installation stuck at 88 %: Hello Community,My HP laptop has windows 10. Previously it was working slow, and lately not even working after switch on my laptop. Hence, I have done reset via keyboard and after reset it starting windows installation and is stuck at 88% since 26 hrs. How should I fix this ?...
  4. HP laptop: Post windows reset installation stuck at 88 %

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows installation problem: pc not continuing the reset after being stuck at 88% and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation problem: pc not continuing the reset after being stuck at 88% and...: So due to my pc getting BSOD again and again, and also my pc stuck with black screen with cursor, in which I couldn't access the task manager as suggested by YouTube videos. I decided to reset my pc. When I resettled it, it was 94% at installing windows but after 1 min, it...
  6. Windows installation problem: pc not continuing the reset after being stuck at 88% and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installation problem: pc not continuing the reset after being stuck at 88% and...: So due to my pc getting BSOD again and again, and also my pc stuck with black screen with cursor, in which I couldn't access the task manager as suggested by YouTube videos. I decided to reset my pc. When I resettled it, it was 94% at installing windows but after 1 min, it...
  7. Windows installation problem: pc not continuing the reset after being stuck at 88% and...

8. My Hp laptop windows installation stuck at 88 % after reset

My Hp laptop windows installation stuck at 88 % after reset: Hi I reset my Hp laptop due to slow running and may be virus. It completed reset but got stuck for windows installing at 88 percent. Please help me....
  9. Windows installation stuck at 88%

Windows installation stuck at 88%: I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 as of late, after installing new ram and upgrading a graphics card. It started bluescreening and kicking me out of games, then it got worse and bluescreened while i was watching YouTube. I have no idea what to do, so after...
  10. after resetting windows computer, install of windows stuck at 88% for almost an hour

after resetting windows computer, install of windows stuck at 88% for almost an hour: So i reset my Dell computer, Inspirion 5000 series because of it being too outdated and having slowed down significantly and when it got to 96% installed, it restarted like it had been doing multiple times throughout the installation. However, upon the screen coming back on,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installing windows stuck at 88

2. installing windows stuck at 88%