Windows 10: installing windows ten to new drive

Discus and support installing windows ten to new drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Got into the loop trying to repair win10. formatted my c drive now can't start the reloading from CD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobbyWilson, Sep 9, 2019.

1. installing windows ten to new drive

Got into the loop trying to repair win10. formatted my c drive now can't start the reloading from CD

:)

RobbyWilson, Sep 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2019
  3. little cat, Sep 9, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

installing windows ten to new drive

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

installing windows ten to new drive

1. installing windows ten to new drive - Similar Threads - installing ten drive

2. Is it difficult to download & install windows ten on a new Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it difficult to download & install windows ten on a new Windows 11 PC?: Is it difficult to download & install windows ten on a new Windows 11 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-difficult-to-download-install-windows-ten-on/8c6bebe2-d3ca-4446-96ff-2440f580aca8
  3. Is it difficult to download & install windows ten on a new Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it difficult to download & install windows ten on a new Windows 11 PC?: Is it difficult to download & install windows ten on a new Windows 11 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-difficult-to-download-install-windows-ten-on/8c6bebe2-d3ca-4446-96ff-2440f580aca8
  4. installing Windows on a new drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing Windows on a new drive: I bought a device with windows 11 installed on it. now i need to replace my SSD, do i need an extra windows license or how can I install my windows to the new drive?...
  5. installing Windows on a new drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing Windows on a new drive: I bought a device with windows 11 installed on it. now i need to replace my SSD, do i need an extra windows license or how can I install my windows to the new drive?...
  6. Windows ten "No Bootable drive found,"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows ten "No Bootable drive found,": So, i was trying to help a friend out with their hp stream, it was too low on space, and windows would not update, even with an external drive. So i came up with a idea, he could use the external drive as the main boot drive. so i cloned the os to the external drive, and it...
  7. How do I install a new windows ten operating system on new hard drive?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I install a new windows ten operating system on new hard drive?: Hi, i want to know the steps to: 1: methods to finding my windows license/product key.I've hard cmd prompt has a way, but I'm not sure 2: what amount of usb capacity do i need to get the installation software, where do i get it. And how would i install it to the new hard...
  8. Windows ten install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows ten install: We went from windows 7 to 10. my computer was fine until out IT guy installed the upgrade. The upgrade we were FORCED to install! Now my computer keeps crashing 17 times in less than an hour I'm getting an error message that says "Watchdog violation". Am I going to have to...
  9. windows ten display drive pnp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows ten display drive pnp: what the 88888 is going on ive a screen that supports 2560 resoultion and another that goes to 4k all runing through a dul link dvi switch or just pluged in to what ever pc i use with dvi cable and a hdmi cable. it works on every setup i have , and all have nvida cards,...
  10. Failed to install windows ten on tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed to install windows ten on tablet: Hi all, I tried to install android OS on a windows ten tablet for dual boot but it failed due to memory so I deleted the partitions in the tablet and created new ones but when I load the windows 10 bootable usb is it not being detected and when insert the android usb it is...