Windows 10: Installing Windows while its already installed on another drive?

Discus and support Installing Windows while its already installed on another drive? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I'm gonna build my old man a new PC today. His old one already has Windows installed on an SSD. However this was a pre-built, so we dont have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BadazzleBadoozle, May 30, 2020.

1. Installing Windows while its already installed on another drive?

So I'm gonna build my old man a new PC today. His old one already has Windows installed on an SSD. However this was a pre-built, so we dont have any Code or CD. I bought him an Nvme, on which I want to install Windows. I bought a new copy but now i dont really know if its fine just to install it while his old SSD, which i will be reusing, also has in OS on it. Any Tips? Thanks in Advance

submitted by /u/BadazzleBadoozle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BadazzleBadoozle, May 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 30, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 30, 2020
  4. Installing Windows while its already installed on another drive?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows while its already installed on another drive?

1. Installing Windows while its already installed on another drive? - Similar Threads - Installing while already

2. how installed windows 7 drive D while i have already window 10 on C drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how installed windows 7 drive D while i have already window 10 on C drive: Dear, I have HP Core I7 laptop and installed window 10, but I want a second operating system on other partition D window 7, is this possible,...
  3. 0x80070666 Another version of this product is already installed.

0x80070666 Another version of this product is already installed.: Hi, I am trying to install ER/Studio Data Architect 18.4 when this error message pops up. I am running a windows 10 , 64 bit version. It will be great if you can help me with this issue. Thank you, Here is the log file : [5180:58C0][2020-09-14T14:57:36]i001:...
  4. Windows Update tries to install an already installed update

Windows Update tries to install an already installed update: Hello there. I noticed that windows update tries to install a display driver and it fails, because it already has installed it. This has been going on since the 2020 update release. I can't make it stop. Is there any way to make it "forget" or exclude this update? Somehow...
  5. Can't install games on another drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install games on another drive: Hello, When I wanted to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 again on my PC after I've formatted the drive wanted to clean it up I couldn't install the game on my d: drive. I want to install it there as my c: drive is just a 120GB SSD used for Windows. When I want to click on the blue...
  6. Installing xbox apps to another drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing xbox apps to another drive: I own xbox game pass and recently I tried to install a game on my D: drive but when I tried the app said that drive wasn't set up to install xbox apps. It linked me to settings so I clicked on it and tried to change the install location for apps but whenever it asks me:...
  7. Installing Win10 from USB while Win10 already installed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Win10 from USB while Win10 already installed?: I reformatted my brand new laptop using an old version of Win10 I had on a USB. However after doing this I ran into an issue with Windows updates not working. After some searching I found that I needed a newer build of the Win10 bootable USB. I ran the Win10 installer from...
  8. Error: 'Another installation is already in progress' during installation/uninstallation

Error: 'Another installation is already in progress' during installation/uninstallation: Hello, I just reset my laptop and now, when I try to install new programs, I keep receiving this message "Another installation is already in progress". I understand that I have to log in administrator account in order to install new program, however its really inconvenient...
  9. Install Windows 10 enterprise to another drive

Install Windows 10 enterprise to another drive: I have Windows 10 Home on c: and I would like to keep it and install Windows 10 enterprise to D: which is a SSD HD. I expected to see a screen to choose a drive to install the windows 10 to but didn't see it. I took the following steps: - I used rufus to created windows 10...
  10. Silverlight already installed?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Silverlight already installed?!: I'm trying to run a webpage that uses Silverlight FreeStockCharts.com - Web's Best Streaming Realtime Stock Charts - Free . When I do it informs me that this page requires Silverlight - and suggests that I download it. When I download it & attempt to install it - I'm informed...