Windows 10: Installing Windows10 on VirtualBox virtual machine

Discus and support Installing Windows10 on VirtualBox virtual machine in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have created a virtual machine (using VirtualBox) on my Windows 10 Professional 10.0.17134.285 Surface Pro computer and would like to operate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobinBarrett2, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Installing Windows10 on VirtualBox virtual machine

Hi, I have created a virtual machine (using VirtualBox) on my Windows 10 Professional 10.0.17134.285 Surface Pro computer
    and would like to operate Windows 10 on that VM. (The purpose is to run Excel 64 bit
    within that machine. The physical machine is already running Excel 32 bit - I need to run
    both). I am having problems activating Windows 10 within the VM - are you able to help?
    Thanks.

:)

RobinBarrett2, Oct 2, 2018
  2. mab1376 Win User

Install Mac OSX into virtual machine

Is there anyway to setup mac osx into a virtual machine?

i.e. making a virtual machine using virtualbox?

mab1376, Oct 2, 2018
  3. groze Win User
    Clean install of W10 not possible in Virtual Machine.

@Kari

You can do clean install with windows 10 but it won't activate on Virtual Machine at least it didn't on mine. I followed the proper steps to do that.

Again I will repeat what I did step by step with some additions.

Step 1 Installed windows 7 retail on a virtual box, it activated without issue.
    Step 2 changed the virtual box description to windows 10
    Step 3 upgrade to windows 10 and it activated without issue
    Step 4 backed up (So I could go back to it later)
    Step 5 Removed windows 10.
    Step 6 created a new virtual machine
    Step 7 Installed clean windows 10 and it didn't activate and did that error code see below.

@night-hawk had a similar issue and got the same error code

Error code: 0xC004C003 with the specified product key being blocked

Night Hawk does it make a difference on what version of Virtual box that you are using?

My testing was done on Xubuntu using VirtualBox Graphical user interface version 4.3.26-Ubuntu r98988

groze, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Installing Windows10 on VirtualBox virtual machine

Andre Da Costa, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Installing Windows10 on VirtualBox virtual machine

1. Installing Windows10 on VirtualBox virtual machine - Similar Threads - Installing Windows10 VirtualBox

2. Connecting a Windows XP Virtual Machine on VirtualBox to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting a Windows XP Virtual Machine on VirtualBox to Wi-Fi: Hello. I have a VirtualBox Virtual Machine running on windows XP that cannot connect to the Wi-Fi. How do I connect it so that I can fully enjoy and explore my nostalgic Windows XP Virtual Machine?...
  3. Connecting a Windows XP Virtual Machine on VirtualBox to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting a Windows XP Virtual Machine on VirtualBox to Wi-Fi: Hello. I have a VirtualBox Virtual Machine running on windows XP that cannot connect to the Wi-Fi. How do I connect it so that I can fully enjoy and explore my nostalgic Windows XP Virtual Machine?...
  4. VirtualBox Failed to attach the USB device to the virtual machine

in Windows 10 News
    VirtualBox Failed to attach the USB device to the virtual machine: [ATTACH]If VirtualBox fails to attach your USB device or shows Failed to attach the USB device to the virtual machine error on your Windows 11/10 computer, here is what you can do to fix the issue. This error can occur while connecting a USB device such as a Bluetooth...
  5. How to speed up a VirtualBox Virtual Machine and make it run faster

in Windows 10 News
    How to speed up a VirtualBox Virtual Machine and make it run faster: The speed and performance of a Virtual Machine depend on the specifications of the host machine like RAM, processor, etc. But sometimes, despite having a powerful computer, the Virtual Machine runs slow. In this article, we will describe some methods that will help you make...
  6. Virtual machine not installing windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual machine not installing windows: I decided to install Windows 10 as a VM on my iPhone using QEMU, but I'm forced to use 1GB for RAM and the x86 build. Slow as heck. After restarting, it prepares devices, "getting ready" for 15 mins and then boom - black screen. Not off, of course, it's black. The backlight...
  7. installation of Win10 in a virtual machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    installation of Win10 in a virtual machine: I installed a licensed copy of Win 10 in a virtual machine and once I screwed it up beyond repair I deleted it and created another one. But when I went to activate it I wasn't able to because it was already assigned to another machine and I needed to call MS and spend 8...
  8. I'm always facing problems when installing usb drivers of virtual machines. VirtualBox...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm always facing problems when installing usb drivers of virtual machines. VirtualBox...: submitted by /u/DtomperYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvmm1w/im_always_facing_problems_when_installing_usb/
  9. Transfer VirtualBox machine to physical machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Transfer VirtualBox machine to physical machine: Hi, I've searched and can't seem to find an answer for this: is it possible to move a virtual machine in Oracle's VirtualBox to a physical machine? Thanks 88840
  10. Install Windows 10 Virtual Machine in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Windows 10 Virtual Machine in VirtualBox: How to: Install Windows 10 Virtual Machine in VirtualBox How to Install Windows 10 as Virtual Machine in VirtualBox VirtualBox is a cross-platform virtualization application. What does that mean? For one thing, it installs on your existing Intel or AMD-based computers,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 build 17134 on virtualbox