Windows 10: Installing wondows 10

Discus and support Installing wondows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Earlier today i tried to install MacOS catalina niresh hakintosh model on my computer, so i changed SATA operation to AHCI, enables UFEI boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mohammad aminshahlaee, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Installing wondows 10

Hi

Earlier today i tried to install MacOS catalina niresh hakintosh model on my computer, so i changed SATA operation to AHCI, enables UFEI boot option and formatted my ssd drive to apfs.

Then i install it but after lunching it i decided to format my ssd and install windows 10, but after i install it, my computer keeps rebooting to windows 10 installing page the one that you should language and time and... What should i do?

:)

mohammad aminshahlaee, Feb 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 3, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 3, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

Installing wondows 10

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Installing wondows 10

1. Installing wondows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing wondows

2. Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices: Last week, Microsoft revealed that it started to push its AI Microsoft Copilot to more Windows 10 and 11 devices. The feature, still in preview at the time of writing, shows up as an icon on the Windows taskbar. The tool is enabled on Windows 11 version 23H2 devices by...
  3. Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10: Whenever we install a program on a Windows 11/10 PC, they do not get uninstalled automatically or disappear. We need to uninstall the programs manually. Some users are complaining that installed programs disappear after restarting the PC. In this guide, we show how to fix...
  4. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  5. MoneyWiz 3 failing to install Wondows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MoneyWiz 3 failing to install Wondows 11: Running Win 11 on an AIO Dell that is about 5 years oldI have had this program for several years and it ran fine in Windows 10 and also when I upgraded to Win11. After a recent Win update I had a big problem and eventually had to have a clean install of Windows 11. Now...
  6. MoneyWiz 3 failing to install Wondows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MoneyWiz 3 failing to install Wondows 11: Running Win 11 on an AIO Dell that is about 5 years oldI have had this program for several years and it ran fine in Windows 10 and also when I upgraded to Win11. After a recent Win update I had a big problem and eventually had to have a clean install of Windows 11. Now...
  7. the binkw64.dll file is installed in the windows os wondows system directory it must be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the binkw64.dll file is installed in the windows os wondows system directory it must be...: the binkw64.dll file is installed in the windows os wondows system directory it must be installed in the application directory??how to do this?...
  8. the binkw64.dll file is installed in the windows os wondows system directory it must be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the binkw64.dll file is installed in the windows os wondows system directory it must be...: the binkw64.dll file is installed in the windows os wondows system directory it must be installed in the application directory??how to do this?...
  9. Cannot install Feature updated to Wondows 10, version 20H2 into Intel Compute Stick STK1AW32SC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Feature updated to Wondows 10, version 20H2 into Intel Compute Stick STK1AW32SC: Dear Expert, My current version of Intel Compute Stick is 32-bit. Drive C is free space remain 10 GB. And Windows update was downloading Update version 20็็H2 for me Then the system inform me to restart the device in order to install the update. But every time when I...
  10. Wondows 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wondows 10 install: I just got a new build and wanted to reinstall my windows pro and installed home on my PC how can I get my windows pro activated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondows-10-install/fdd8a8bb-e0a3-4ae5-b56c-c98ac7c9b421